Resolutions 2: Terra and Sylk

Welcome! Thank you for participating in the Donation Drive by offering your resolutions. I hope you two will encourage each other to be your best in times to come!

-Holly.EXE

((Post here only if your navi's name is in the title. To be eligible for FXP once the event's over, you will need to post at least twice: once to set up your navi's resolution and an example this year that shows they need to make this resolution, and then a second with your navi's encouragement to their BBS partner. The threads will remain open until around January 15th. You're free to back and forth as much as you'd like until that time! Note also that this is a BBS thread, so your navis are not going to be physically meeting. You may have them connect with video or such if you want, but they're not actually meeting in person.

For any questions, ask Aim. And have fun!))
Hello, my name is Terra, and I'll be posting here with my support, Carbide. That's me! Hello! Seems we've been matched, so let's have a good thread!

Hmm... In the first place, I don't think I really have any specific resolutions. I'm fine with just resolving to be stronger and being more useful to my operator. I do want to make more friends, though, or maybe keep in touch more with those I've made. I don't think I've contacted Trent or Durandal in a while... It would be fun to meet more people. Maybe I need to make more female friends. I think I'll resolve to make another friend next year.

Eh? Why? Am I not enough? -- Kidding. While Terra over here's flaking out over what to decide on her resolution, I've mostly resolved to getting stronger, so I can help out Terra! I've already kind of bailed out on her once because I was too weak... But that won't happen again! I'm gonna be a knight in shining armor! That way maybe I can trigger her route or something.

Route?

Don't worry about that too much.

- Terra.EXE/Carbide.SP
Terra... Terra... Have we ever done business? The name sounds familiar, but perhaps I'm just Imagining things. Hello to you both!

I'm Sylk, Manager of the OBS chip shop for all those online buyers out there! I suppose I'm also a bit of a jack of all trades since i've done dancing, fighting and Massage therapy plus various other mini jobs as well but now i'm just rambling. Back on topic I suppose.

I suppose we share a similarity in the lack of a specific resolution, My dear. I've sort of been taking an extended vacation so perhaps I should get back to a more proactive work schedule? Chip hunting is somewhat of a specialty of mine so that could be fun. I whole heartedly agree about the friends matter though. I have a select few sets of good friends, but lately even they have been a bit distanced in my life, and i do so miss the interactions.

Getting stronger is quite a noble cause if I do say so myself. Not to brag but I am a force to be reckoned on the battle field. While I'm not entirely sure of the fighting styles of a support, theres always one universal way to get stronger and that's more busting!

Perhaps thats one idea in over coming our resolutions sometime? I can lend my particular brand of expertice, perhaps aquire some items for work and in the process well... Who knows? Anything can happen on the field of battle after all. It's great for meeting people and forming bonds.

- Sylk.EXE
I don't... believe we've met before? Perhaps you mistook my name for another one of your customers. It does seem to me that we do have the same kind of resolution, however. Virus busting is enjoyable, but I much prefer the exploration that takes place while busting becomes a more passive objective. At the moment, I am deep inside a cave inside the Okuden network. It is very spacious, yet also quite ominous in that there seem to be some rather esoteric virus species deeper underground. If you feel that that is a good activity for us to do, we could very well set up a date for it, as soon as I explore enough of this area to satisfy myself.

D-Date?! I-I dunno, Terra, this seems kind of hasty...

I'm just starting on my resolution as early as possible. Wouldn't more busting allow you to be stronger as well?

Well, I mean, that's true... but--

Then there is no problem. Sylk, what do you think of the idea?
Perhaps that is true, probably someone with a similar moniker i suppose.

Names aside, it does sound like a wonderful idea! I am perfectly fine with waiting for you to finish your exploration of course, i completely understand the feeling. Once i was part of a team investigating something similar to an abandoned mining facility. It was quite enjoyable! An unknown beast caused a ruckus and cut it short however, quite tragic. Hopefully a similar thing doesn't happen in your case, do try to be careful!

I agree, no reason to put off training! That's how you start to slack off, you know! How can you get stronger if you keep pushing it back another day?! I'm sure everything will be fine, Carbide.

Currently i'm just working on a few bounties, dealing with a bit of a dragon uprising but aside from that I believe I can manage to make time whenever you would need, so no worries on that front. Shall I leave the actual planning of the date to you then, once you are free from exploration?
Sounds like a good plan, then. Do you have a mail address with which I could contact you? I'll attach mine to this post, in the meantime. It seems that we won't be needing each other's encouragement for our resolutions, considering we're already getting started! What a good turn of events.

Yeah... just peachy.

[Attached: E-mail Link]
Oh, good thinking, it almost slipped my mind. I'll attach it for you so you can contact me anytime. I totally agree! No reason to delay the resolutions when you could be having a good time while getting them done, right? I so look forward to our outing.

Attached: Sylk's E-mail

((Sylk and Terra get 8 FXP!))