Resolutions 5: Lucia and Eidolon

Welcome! Thank you for participating in the Donation Drive by offering your resolutions. I hope you two will encourage each other to be your best in times to come!

-Holly.EXE

((Post here only if your navi's name is in the title. To be eligible for FXP once the event's over, you will need to post at least twice: once to set up your navi's resolution and an example this year that shows they need to make this resolution, and then a second with your navi's encouragement to their BBS partner. The threads will remain open until around January 15th. You're free to back and forth as much as you'd like until that time! Note also that this is a BBS thread, so your navis are not going to be physically meeting. You may have them connect with video or such if you want, but they're not actually meeting in person.

For any questions, ask Aim. And have fun!))
Hi there!

So, this is supposed to be some charity event thing about sharing stories and resolutions we've had, failed or succeeded in or something right? Right, well anyways hi again! I'm Lucia!

Uhm, well a little about me I think would be good huh, since we've never met before! I'm an adorable little fire navi who's always bright and happy! Well, bright is more because I'm on fire! Parts of me anyway, like my hair for example, or the cuffs I have. Those are fun, it weirds people out sometimes when they see a cute little navi girl walking around with fire coming from her ankles and wrists, but I don't mind at all!

Oh, right! This is supposed to be about resolutions or something huh, well I don't know if I actually have any or not. I mean there are some Master has that we didn't get finished. Oh! Master is my operator, but I call him Master, cause he is ya know!

Anyway, I guess one thing I failed him in this last year was hunting down some powerful dragon thing that's supposed to be on the Hades network, he said it'd be a great ally in our ultimate goal but try as I might I couldn't find the damn thing anywhere! There was also trying to get another friend, but that's still going so I can't really say I failed there. Uhm...

Friends are good though, I've made several recently! Though I haven't gotten to see my best friend in awhile, she took off and haven't heard from her since. I did get a goodbye kiss though, so that's good! Kisses are always nice, they are warm and comforting and make me smile, both to give them and receive them! Though Master gets mad about it, he says if I keep kissing navis I just met, people might get the wrong idea about me. But I don't understand why!

That's why, I think this coming year, I'm going to make a secret resolution, not sharing it with Master at all. But I'm going to find some way to kiss everyone I meet! Well, maybe not everyone, but like people that I get to know ya know. Battles always give lots of chances to sneak one in, sometimes I don't even have to try to be sneaky about it. But either way, that's totally my secret goal this year I think!

Ah! I've rambled huh, sorry! So what about you, stranger, I hope you had a good year, and got to make some new friends, have you kissed anyone recently?

-Lucia.EXE
[color=#5d6674]Greetings.

Um...actually, I'm not entirely sure what this is, so I'll just follow your lead. I sort of signed up without thinking...

Kissed anyone? Well...um...there was one incident that was sort of recent, but it was kind of a strange situation that I'd rather not get too deep into. It's fun, though, maybe I should do it more, even if I'm not someone most people would want to...don't tell Andrew I said any of this. Actually I really hope Andrew (that's my operator) isn't reading this at all, I'm sure he'd get some weird ideas from it.

It's an odd resolution to be sure, but I wish you luck nonetheless. (You might need it if someone takes it the wrong way.)

Icaro says I'm being unusually talkative. But I think that's going to be my resolution. My operator and support both say I'm too closed off. I guess I don't really mean to be, but I like my secrets, and some things I just don't think they need to know. But I know I'm worrying them, so I'm going to try to open up more to people. I'm sure it'll be as hard as your own goal. Doing this seems easy enough, but really I'm just talking into a recording program. I can say whatever I want here and then it's no longer my problem.

...That's probably a bad attitude to have.

I guess that's what I'm supposed to do here, though? I have to have done something like this before, but I just can't remember.

~Eidolon.EXE~
Well to be honest, most of the kisses I've had have been in strange situations. Like the first one with my best friend! She just happened to help me out a lot in a fight with some viruses, so feeling nice I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Next thing I know she grabbed me and pulled me into a far more... Well, a better kiss!

Oh that's not the only thing I want to do this year, I still want to find the dragon I couldn't find last year, so there is that. I know it likes places like Hades net but seems to only be in the depths of the network, so it's a real pain.

That sounds like a good resolution you've made for yourself, I like it! It's always nice to have friends or others you can depend on, and you don't actually have to be real talkative to do that you know. Just having them as allies can work too. Master used to say that the reason he doesn't talk much, is because actions speak louder, and that you can convey more through your actions than your words. I don't really get it, but maybe that can help you when reaching for your goal?

Either way, stay positive, and hopeful! I mean, I like to think of everything as another new enjoyable encounter, even ones that might hurt, like virus battles! I've gotten scolded more than once for wanting to go and hug a virus instead of battle it..

Well, either way, good luck with the resolution, talking isn't so bad, just be yourself around others, even if that self is quiet and not to talkative, so long as you are yourself, other's will like you for who you are. If not, you didn't need them as a friend anyway!

-Lucia.EXE
((Closed, no FXP awarded.))