Reecko and WaltZ

Registrations are to be posted in the following format...

Operator
Name:Reecko
Appearance: Spiky red haired, white skin red coloured pupil wear a yellow scarf, wears a long sleeve black shirt, black pants and black shoes Personality:silent, likes to be lonely and fast. he will find friends if he feels like it.
PET Modifications:

NetNavi

Name:WaltZ
Element:Fire
Type: Sword
Appearance:

Humanoid Navi

-Upper Head:Yellow Bandana
-Middle Head:N/A
-Lower Head:Mask (only cover his mouth)

Body:Black Ninja Suit with a Yellow Scarf

-Left handd:N/A
-Right Hand: Katana

Shoes:Normal Black Coloured Shoes

-Accecories:There's a big shuriken at the center body of WaltZ

Personality:

-Silent, he's really hate to talk.
-Will follow everything reecko said.
-A really good assasin
-Only do good when his willing too.
-Like to be in other's party for experience

Custom Weapon: Katana

Signature Attack:Arc Stab: Waltz will charge for 2 seconds and dash straight. the enemy will be stunned (damaged 40+ stunned)

P/S:Sorry but english is not my main language so because i'm from Asia..... So.....
I copy from some one because it is easy, sorry!!One more thing, i can only use computer on weekends
Okay, two things I'll ask you to change. First, Boy should be replaced with Male and second, need a PET mod. All you need to do for that is state what color it is.
Before you are accepted, you'll need to put your information in paragraph form.

Also, because I should really start asking this of everyone, if you have some tangible english problem, let us know, via PM if you don't want to say so publicly.

Tanigble english problems include:
Dyslexia
Needing special tutoring
English being your second language
Being very young
*Figures he's still allowed to comment here from time to time since he was an admin before*

Kazu. Did you not read the last part of that post?

Quote ()

P/S:Sorry but English is not my main language so because i'm from Asia..... So.....
I copy from some one because it is easy, sorry!!One more thing, i can only use computer on weekends

Yeah.

-Twi