JAkers@YokaInn.Net

This is the inbox for Joseph Akers, and/or his navi Sparks.
Current messages:3
TO: JAkers@YokaInn.Net
SUBJECT: RE: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Good to hear that you have found a use for your Cross with DragonierMan. I don't remember off-hand whether Drago has used SparksCross yet. He has built up a lot of relationships with various navis, mostly in the Neo-Shogunate, that he should probably use them more often. Huh, something to think about.

Anyways in response to your message, sure, DragonierMan could assist you again. He is battling right now, but he should be available whenever you need him. Just send us a message with a link to meet up and I'll pull him out and send him over there.

-- Destin Obscura.
SUBJECT: Ready to bust!
MESSAGE: Ok buddy, shopping is done, bounties are assigned, and DragonierMan is all fired up. Send me coordinates when you and Sparks are logged in and let's get this party started!

-- Destin Obscura.
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a land slide to bury everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is mud in the vicinity to fuel it.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
Subject: Welcome to the Army

-----------------------------------

Subordinate Sparks-

Greetings, this is Yasu, of the Neo-Shogun Empire. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you; I'm dealing with certain oddities regarding recruitment at the moment. It was my pleasure to formally induct you into the Empire earlier, but you must have a title and uniform to suit your new Subordinate rank. You'll find both included in this message.

For your title, I've conferred with Lee and Sake, whom you worked with. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reach DragonierMan, but I hope that the input I've already received will be sufficient. Henceforth, your designated title will be The Binding Green Blade, Charging Samurai Sparks.EXE. I've given you an olive-colored samurai armor to suit your needs. It pleases me to have another samurai in our ranks and I know the Shogun will appreciate your loyalty as well.

-First General Yasu

*NS_Uniform.GMO attached*

Quote ()

The uniform designed by General Yasu bears some similarities to Sparks' original armor, but also a lot in common with General Lee's. The color is olive green as requested, shining with a well-maintained appearance, with light, gray-green accents instead of the traditional yellow. Rather than repeat the extending lightning bolt motif, Yasu opted for bolt-styled engravings on the samurai plate-mail, which covers his shoulders, chest, back, and includes a tasset on the lower body, with matching gloves, boots, and kabuto. The kabuto is strapped beneath the chin with a mask in the style of a fanged, snarling oni-mouth that can snap out from the sides if he wants to match the Shogun, or be retracted to show his full face. The web of bolt engravings covers the otherwise smooth surface of the armor in intricate detail. Underneath the armor is a skinsuit styled as shorts and a sleeveless shirt running to the neck; it covers just a little more than Lee's does and a lot more than DragonierMan's uniform. His hair is naturally put into a man-bun behind the kabuto so it won't trail out; he could probably get away with editing that feature if he didn't care for it.
SUBJECT: RE: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Got the message about the party. I live in ACDC so the trip shouldn't be too difficult. I'm in, send me the address and date/time.

Oh, and tell me if there is a dress code or if I need to bring anything.

-- Destin Obscura.
SUBJECT: RE: RE: Cool thing just happened!
MESSAGE: Casual and swim suit, got it. Looks like it isn't too far away. See you in a few.

-- Destin Obscura.