HSEzarith@HrSharo.org

E-mail address of Harke S. Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE, hosted on a private Sharo server.

Folders

[li]Inbox: 5 (0 unread)
    [li]Outbox: 0
    [li]Sent Items: 0
    [li]Drafts: 0
    [li]Spam: 0
  • Trash: 0
Contacts

[li]Camillia Ranbard/Rhea.EXE
    ¤ [ranbard@sverdlovsk.edu.ru]
    [li]Jared T. Farnam/Broadside.EXE
    ¤ [jtfarnam@naxa.net]
    [li]Na'im bin Asad/Djinni.EXE
    ¤ [nbasad@whazzapmail.com]
  • Sabrina Jetto/SplashMan.EXE & SplashLady.EXE
    ¤ [sabrinajetto@netmail.net]
TO: omegasol@acdcmail.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Magbomb1!

#-Attached: Magbomb1

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
TO: Harke Ezarith @ HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks! Please continue tuning in and thank you for the compliment on my clothes. This is actually my normal outfit, though.

You can have this chip in return for your donation. It's an enhanced version of the popular phoenixshot chip! It'll fire a wide blade of fire that deals a lot of damage.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*PhoenixShot2 attached*
TO: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation.[color=green][/color]

*AmatsuHaretsu2 attached*
TO: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: CandyBomb2 BattleChip data
TO: Harke Ezarith/Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: Pulsar2 BattleChip data
TO: Aurora and SPs (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
FROM: Lucia.EXE (Vincent@Sharo.net), Care of ThrillsChills&FancyDress@roaming.cld
SUBJECT: Costume Exchange (Aurora, Sparky & Eternalis)
Hey Aurora! I found this great set of stories that I thought would go well for your costume for Halloween! Don't worry, I made one for your support programs too! Have fun!

Attached:

Quote (Hell Golem.GMO)

What was once a glowing goo seems to darken, growing firm and solid while expanding in to fierce jagged scales, ridges and thick, fiery red hide. Armor falls away giving way to fierce, demonic hooves and large, foritifed looking horns protrude out the top of a very monstrous looking head with beady eyes and sharp fangs.

Inspiration

Quote (Adora-Fox.GMO)

The ones small dog now takes on the appearance of instead, a very large tailed fennec. Fur has taken the color of light aqua, with white and gray tones and highlights, most notably around the paws. The most noticeable feature, aside from the large ears, is a tail that's easily twice the size of the little creature's body. Floating about the tail are small spheres that change color depending on its mood. But to accompany the form is a larger sphere that it can bounce and play around with when bored.

Inspiration

Quote (Frost Queen.GMO)

Skin pales to a hushed white shade while hair grows out and hardens to sharp, icy crystals, complete with the slight form of a tiara atop the head. Full length gloves rise to just beneath the shoulder, topped with their own crystals to aid the look of the ballet-esque one-piece complete with frill skirt. Beneath are aqua shaded leggings that slowly fade to snow white boots. Going along with this is a large scarf bow tied at the back, who's tips are topped with oversized snowflakes.

Inspiration

((You have been gifted this costume as part of the Thrills and Chills charity costume event! Enjoy your new outfit!))
TO:HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: TimeBomb2HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 150 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
TO: HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

ATTACHMENT: TimeBomb3HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 200 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
TO: Aurora (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Hi!

(As with previous communications from Lyntael, the file that arrives, upon being accessed, configures itself to play in the most suitable format. It resolves into a small holographic recording of the young girl, who now looks to be sitting at a terminal desk of some sort, rather than on the floor. The room behind her looks somewhat more decorated as well, a bed in one corner has the ribbon attached to the wall above it, and the floor seems to be carpeted. Lyntael herself is back in her more common vest (and presumably skirt), and looks excited to be answering a message.)

"Hey Aurora! Thanks for writing so soon!" She lifts one hand to wave briefly, still grinning. "Don't worry, I got the message fine. I'm pretty sure you'll be getting a bunch more errors about this as well, when it comes in... that's just Rogan being safe about things. Sorry about that, but don't worry, it's just masking, really, no danger." She settles again, resting her head on her hands and tilting to one side.

"Thanks again for everything. I really feel like I'm in a much better place today, and I'm ready to try again, and see if I can't learn to deal with the things Rogan needs me to, and look after myself a little more... So it really helped!"

"Ah, anyway, I have started! I think it'll take me a while to get everything way I'm imagining, probably, and I'm having to do most of the design work by hand, but that's ok. I don't know if you'll be able to see or not, but this is my room now, more or less!" With a small giggle, the girl twists aside to give a better look at the small room, though the view doesn't afford too much more than the initial glance; it also looks like she has a clothes wardrobe and dresser, and a new door in the far corner, currently closed.

"I've been trying to search book repositories for proper physical copies, but they've been a bit hard to find quickly. I've been trying to read up on some of the classic philosophers recently, but, er..." Her eyes dart to the sides and a slight blush creeps across her cheeks before she leans in a little more and whispers. "Well, if you've got any good recommendations for romance, or fantasy, or fantasy romance, I wouldn't mind..." with another vaguely shy giggle, she sits back again, then runs a hand through her hair.

"I'd love to chat some more, as long as it's not taking up any of your time. I'm just going to be trying to get all of this redecorating done, but I'd love to show the place to you when it's finished! Write back soon, ok!" She waves again, before the image halts and closes itself down.

SUBJECT: Re: Re: Hi!

"Oh! Thank you! I'll be sure to take a look, hehe! I'm putting in a bunch of extra shelf space. I want my home to be filled with books." A vaguely hopeful, dreamy expression is replaced by her infectious grin again. "I even make a little reading room for myself, off the living area! It's very cosy, or, I hope it will be, once it's finished." There are a few moments as she taps at something on the terminal, retrieving the collections, before her expression turns more contemplative.

"I'm not sure where we should go, really. I do want to try to practice more. I know that will mean more fighting probably, but, I know that if I can't protect myself, then I won't be able to help Rogan, and if I can't do that..." She shakes her head and closes her eyes.

"You have a better knowledge of the the net world than I do, I think. I've not been to very many places, but if you can think of anywhere that we can go together, where I might be able to do something useful, and it won't waste your time or slow you down... but, um, I guess, somewhere where it won't be too hard to find somewhere safe or quiet, it I... well, you know, if it's too much?" There is a small self-conscious shrug of her shoulders and a nervous smile as she suggests this, but she brightens again hopefully after.
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Hi!

Lyntael is sitting at the desk again as the response opens up, though now she has a white towel over her shoulders, under her hair, and another secured firmly about her body, under her arms. Her skin is damp but she is grinning.

"Design success! The shower works, hehe. Yay! Ok, let's see..." Her brow furrows briefly and her grin flickers, but she brushes whatever thought it was aside and nods with enthusiasm. "Yoka. Ok, that sounds good! I've been there at least once, too. Not to that area, but I'm sure it will be fine! When would you like to meet up? My times for slipping away aren't really that reliable...." She pauses to think for a moment, one hand rising to run a circling finger about her emblem and tapping occasionally, before she perks up, brightening again.

"Oh! I do know that Rogan has one scheduled meeting that his client couldn't set any sooner, and that it will take him at least a few hours where he won't want me to disturb him at all, for any reason... so I think that might be the best time for it. It's in... let me just check..." She reaches forward to tap at the console, then nods and sits back. "It's set for two days from now, and in the afternoon.... about three pm until evening, Sharo time. Are you going to be free then? If so, I can try to meet you at the address you sent!" With another nod she sits back and lifts the towel to begin fussing at her hair. The other hand comes up to wave as she grins out from under the fluffy cloth. "Write soon and let me know, ok?"
TO: HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: Spikey3HP: 280
Damage: 75 Fire + Spread 2 (Line shape)
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a Spikey3 virus to aid you. Attacks by firing a HeatSide.
Duration: Until defeated
Element: Fire
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A
TO: Aurora and Eternalis (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org )
SUBJECT: Catch Up?

The email arrives as a single .id~2 file, which scans the system when activated to determine optimal display method. As previously, it opens as a holographic video file showing Lyntael at her computer desk, dressed in her usual outfit and a bright smile on her features. She waves.

“Hi guys! I need to get out of the house for a bit, and I was wondering if you'd like to meet up and go somewhere for a while maybe? It feels like ages since we caught up, and it'd be great to see you both again! Let me know, okay? I've got plenty of time today, Rogan's doing a bunch of business meetings and I don't think he's going to need me for anything for a while.” The girl pauses for a moment, tilting her head back and forth to each side, then shrugs and grins. “I don't really mind where we go, but I'm up for some scrapping, if you want to. Maybe we could make good on that promise to train properly that I kind of skived out on last time? I've got good news, but there's little irritations along the way and I kind of want to just get out and blast something, you know? Anyway, write me back soon, okay?”

She waves again, before the recording ends and the email closes itself down again.
SUBJECT: Sounds Good!

At the beginning of the recording, there's a flicker of a slight frown before it's replaced with her bright sunny smile and she shrugs her shoulders slightly.

"Yeah, well, sort of good news. I'll tell you more later. Kotobuki sounds good, I don't think I've been there. We could start at the town centre rogue access point and go exploring from there, right? See you in ten?"
SUBJECT: Safe

As before, the email arrives as a single .id~2 file which open in the form of a video log. It shows Lyntael resting with her back to a wooden support beam at the edge of a small wooden deck, while behind her a doorway seems to lead back inside – it's an entryway that didn't exist in her home previously, along with the space the girl seems to be in now, though not much of it can be seen.

Lyntael herself is breathing hard, and takes a long drink from a smooth stone mug that she sets down on the railing nearby after draining it. Her skin is flushed and pink, and early morning sunlight reflects a light sheen of fresh perspiration coating much of her skin. It's more visible than usual, since Lyntael doesn't appear to be wearing her normal vest and skirt. Instead, a pale yellow towel is draped around her shoulders, the ends of it neatly covering her chest, and the camera's viewpoint is zoomed to cut off at about the girl's midriff. She lifts one side of it to wipe her forehead, seemingly without thought – though by some miraculous coincidence her arm takes over the job of obscuring and she manages the whole motion without ever exposing herself to the viewpoint. Once the towel is resettled, Lyntael grins at the camera and waves.

“Hahh... Hi guys! Good morning. Sorry I didn't write back immediately last night. I stayed out for a bit longer, but I got home safe and sound.” For a brief moment the girl frowns and her gaze casts downward, the sunny disposition faltering, but she shakes her head a moment later and shakes the drop in her mood off with it. “I wasn't in much mood to talk or write after that... I got into another fight with Rogan... but I'm okay. Hope you're all doing fine as well!” She pauses for a moment, closing her eyes and stretching her arms above her head, fingers laced, then arches her back and rolls her shoulders as the motion slides through her form. A bead of sweat makes its way from her neck, down the centre of her chest as she begins to slowly move through some warm down stretches.

“Mmnn... I, ah... I went after that creature we were chasing, after you guys had to go. He wasn't really that scary in the end, and I took care of it, so, maybe that old park will be a little safer now.” She pauses, turning her back to the camera to press both hands against the wooden railing and stretch her back out. Her head drops as she arches for a few seconds, then lifts as she inverts the stretch and throws her head back with a soft moan of effort, eyes closed. She straightens and shakes herself out a little then continues stretching down.

“I got pretty upset last night, but I'm feeling better this morning, I promise. Hahh... I wanted to show you guys around the new training area I made, but I thought I might give you both a little teaser like this for now, until you can actually visit again some time.” As she speaks, one of her eyelids flickers just slightly – maybe a wink, maybe not. Hard to be certain, though there is a playful grin at one corner of her lips. “Come on, let me show you everything!” She steps away from the the small wooden porch and out into a more open area, as the view point pans with her - Miraculously, her work-out towel had managed to obscure any slips throughout her warm down; it was displaying much the same valiant purpose that her modesty-coded skirt often did.

Lyntael walks into the space beyond and the view draws back slightly more, giving a better look at the area – it slides out far enough from the girl herself that it shows occasional glimpses of her bare waist and hips as she moves, though it avoids giving away any clear confirmation of her state of dress, or potentially undress, below the waist. Lyntael glances at the view point side-on and starts to gesture with a smile.

“I realised what I was missing. Somewhere to practice safely, in my own home, you know? So I made this training space!” As she walks slowly around the area, pointing things out, the view sweeps with her directions. The area looks like a moderately-sized garden space, formed of a flat shelf of rock and land, naturally worn out of what looks almost to be a mountainside. The view, all around, falls away into mountain slopes at the edge of the garden, looking out over a wild, natural space; mountainous, with green forests cladding the valleys below the rocky, misted peaks. To one side, the sound of the river that runs through Lyntael's garden can be heard, and indeed the river itself seems to feed into this second exterior in the form of a gravel-bottomed pool that then flows out further and away down the mountainside. The pool itself has a small section of wooden decking set around the near side but is otherwise natural and untouched.

There doesn't seem to be an actual access between this space and her main garden – rather it is more of a disconnected front garden - back garden situation, and the river emerges from higher up, making a scattering waterfall that sprays into the pool from the blue and grey stone which forms the inward side of the area. The wooden decking extends halfway beneath the waterfall, perfect for quick showers if one doesn't wish to dive in for a proper swim. The porch that Lyntael had been resting on initially, when the view sweeps back to look at it, shows it to be a fixture set into the mountainside itself, with the doorway leading into the stone, and dimly, towards some upward climbing stairs; presumably leading back into Lyntael's interior home.

The main area of the training space is occupied by a large, flat space covered in fine, smooth gravel and holds a variety of abstract targets and stands, seemingly intended for several different styles of martial training, though each seems to be reinforced with a metallic core and bears heavy-duty earths designed to disperse large amounts of electricity. At the outer edges, the gravel gives way to soft moss that continues to the edge of the garden before it falls away, seemingly ideal for relaxing and lying out on to rest.

As Lyntael points out the different features of the new space, the water ripples and the greenery ruffles in response to a cool wind curling through the garden as it winds around the mountain peak, and the girl pauses to look in the direction it blows, seemingly distracted for several long seconds before she recovers. She stretches again absently and grins towards the view point.

“I'm pretty happy with it, honestly. It should be a good place to practice with my charge some more, and, you know, build up my resistance a bit more, I guess.” She turns from the camera briefly, taking the towel off her shoulders and rubbing herself down a little more thoroughly with just her bare back presented to the view. “And, I suppose... a place to maybe blow off steam when I get mad at things...” She glances back over her shoulder, but it's clear she's looking towards the door that leads back into her home, rather than the camera itself. “Rogan thinks it's too dangerous for me to be slipping out like I do, disconnected. He doesn't want me going out like that any more, unless it's work that we're doing together, or if he's watching me and can pull me out if there's an emergency.”

With a small sigh, Lyntael throws the towel over onto the railing, past the camera's view, then makes small gesture with one hand; the view pans away just far enough to push her out of view, then there comes the sound of a small splash. The view refocuses as the girl surfaces in the pool and swims back to the wooden edge, crossing her arms on it and resting her head on them while the constantly flowing water obscures the rest of her form.

“I got... really angry about that. It didn't... doesn't really feel very fair, not after everything I've already been doing, and everything he's put me through already... but... I slept on it, and I tried to step back from it a bit, and... I'm going to do what he says, for now. He's still hurting, and I still don't know why everything I do or say to him just seems to bring that pain to the surface again, no matter what I try... but he needs me. More than ever now, I think, so, I'm going to try not to be mad at him.” After another moment of contemplation, her features soft and thoughtful, Lyntael brightens again and looks back towards the view point with a cheeky grin. She begins to stand up in the water, but turns away before anything overt gets revealed. Her hands rest on her hips, just out of the water and just shy of giving anything else away as she looks out, away from the camera and over the distant view beyond the garden.

“I guess that just means you'll have to come over here and visit me instead, right?” This time when she glances back over her shoulder, the eye flutter is more certainly a wink. She sinks back into the water and turns back properly.

“Seriously though, thank you both for hanging out with me yesterday, even if we got interrupted. I hope this finds you both happy and well, and that you got home safe and whatever power issues you've been having are sorted out. Let me know when you can... I'll be here, I guess. Love you both!” She presses fingertips on each hand to her lips and gestures towards the view before waving one more time as the video ends.

TO: Aurora and Eternalis (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Safe

The email arrives as an .ides file that swiftly assess the best playback format and opens up as a short video recording. Lyntael is sitting, legs curled up, on one of the comfortable chairs in her reading room, surrounded by shelves of books, while the small window shows rain falling from a cloudy sky outside.

She is dressed in soft felt pyjamas this time, pale blue with could motifs patterned across them, with bare feet tucked in against the cushions and a mug of something steaming clasped in her hands. She is smiling softly, and pauses to inhale the scent and take a small sip before speaking.

“Hey there, Aurora, Eternalis... Sparky. I'm glad your power troubles got taken care of. I know it's been a few days since you wrote and I'm normally quicker, but... a lot has happened.” She glances down at her mug and shifts her position a little, shuffling in the chair.

“I... I probably came on a bit too strong in that last message. Sorry about that, I was in a bit of a mood. I mean...” for a moment she pauses, trailing off and shifting again, her eyes flicking away to the window with a small smile. “I do hope you liked it, of course... but I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable. It was probably a bit too far past playful. Sorry.” Her voice quiets again and she pauses to sip her tea, looking out into the rain with a distant expression before returning her focus to the view point.

“I really want to see you. All of you, I've missed you. I know that's a strange thing to say, when it's only been a couple of weeks, but it's.... complicated. I've got a lot to work out, but I'd really like to see you both again, and tell you everything properly. I know you're both very busy, and Rogan and I have a lot to sort out too, and I know it might be a while before we can sort something out... but, sometime, when you can... let me know, okay? I love you both.” The image of Lyntael sets her mug down on the side table so that she can press both sets of fingertips to her lips and blow a quick kiss to the view point, before the recording ends.