C_Greene@CMH.net

This address is provided by the Chauliac Memorial Hospital for our long-term patients. If you wish to contact CHARLES GREENE or his Navi, please use this address for the time being.

-CMH NetStaff
TO: Charles Greene & RiderMan.EXE (C_Greene@CMH.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: FireArm1 BattleChip data
TO: ??? (C_Greene@CMH.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: WaveArm1 BattleChip data
TO: ??? (C_Green@CMH.net)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!

I'll admit, I didn't expect the NS as your answer while I was reading...I can't say I follow the logic, based on what I know about them, but then again, I don't keep up with factions too much. ...Sorry, not trying to critique your answer or anything, just thinking aloud. Or whatever you'd call doing that in an e-mail. Rambling, I guess. I should stop that and get to your chip, huh? As thanks for putting up with all that, here's an uncommon chip. It's fancy enough that it has a Navi on the picture.

- FurnaceMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: SonicBlade1 BattleChip data
TO: RiderMan.EXE (C_Greene@CMH.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: ColorBall1Damage: 40 + Rebound(4)
Accuracy: C
Description: Throws a bouncy rubber ball that can repeatedly rebound off enemies and objects.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Rebound(4): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked four additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
Trader Rank: D
BattleChip data
TO: C_Greene@CMH.net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: CrossBombDamage: 100 + Blast 3
Accuracy: C
Description: Lobs a bomb that deals damage in a large range.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip