BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net

Direct personal and work-related e-mails to Bruce Shiner here.

P.S. If it's you, boss, just call me, I never check this stuff
TO: BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: Meteor9 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Re: Food

----------------------------------------------------

Im also totes starving so that will be good! Theyd better have vegs though cause you know I only want to eatvegs!!!

See you soon <3
Teruko

And I made Ante promise not to peek but she wanted to!
TO: ??? (BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: GravityHold1 BattleChip data
TO: Bruce Shiner and Dare.EXE - BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: BurnSquare1 BattleChip data
TO: ??? (BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: Counter1 BattleChip data
TO: Dare.Exe (BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net)
FROM: Hoodwink.Exe ([AddressRecognitionError:Trace Failed])
SUBJECT: A Moonlit Night
----

Miss Dare,

I know it's rude for a man to mail a lady without being given her address, but I'm hoping you'll forgive it me. We met only briefly this evening, but I set you a challenge, and you showed drive in pursuing it. Meeting you intrigued me, because I can see in you what I think of as the Will to Acquisition. It is the drive to succeed, to obtain, to attain, that sets apart remarkable people, and I could see that you possess it.

In some, it comes out as the drive to succeed in business, or to be affluent. Others drive themselves towards knowledge, perfection of body, or any number of other specific goals. In you, I see a great drive, and your focus is more pure than most: your 'Will', manifests as a much rawer drive to obtain victory in competition and challenge, regardless of the playing field, and that is something I can respect.

I am the leader of an organisation, of navis and operators both who are all unified by this shared Will that makes us exceptional, and though each member pursues their Will to Acquisition differently, all are valued members. I am curious to find out if you might be the next to make the cut and become one of our select few. If you are interested... All you need do is seek me out.

With regards,

-Hoodwink.Exe
TO: Bruce (BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net)
SUBJECT: Your Thank-You Gift!
Sounds like a challenge! You are challenging me, no? Fine, I accept! If anyone in this party is a queen here, it is me!

As for your chip, please, accept this fine fencer's foil. If it looks a little long for a foil, I expect your navi to fence with it all the same! In fact, I dare her to!

Maintenant c'est ton tour!
Garde

ATTACHMENT: LongSword x1
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: GigasArm2Damage: 120 + Break + Impact + Knockback + Gigas Charge 120
Accuracy: B
Description: Grants the user the strength of the Gigas to smash their foes with an iron fist. Charge up to unleash incredible power. Rare
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Gigas Charge 120: Expend one action to increase this chip's damage by 120 and upgrade Knockback to Microburst. Buster Charges do not work as a substitute.
Trader Rank: B
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: WoodAura1Protection: Any Non-Fire attack lower than 40 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Negates any Non-Fire attack less than 40HP
Duration: Three turns, or until destroyed
Element: Wood
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: Dynamite2HP: 100
Properties: Light
Object Damage: 150 Null + Blast2
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 150 Null + Blast2 + Line Attack + Seeking
Accuracy: D (thrown) / A (trigger)
Description: Sets a lightweight laser trip bomb. When something crosses the sensor beam, the bomb detonates a shaped charge that blasts an entire line. It can see through Invisibility. This weapon is very dangerous to use, caution is advised.
Duration: Until destroyed or until it attacks.
Element: Null
Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.
Trader Rank: C