GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org

You've reached Slay, navi of Gordon Van Hurst. I'm currently filtering and replying to all of Gordon's e-mail. Don't take it personally.

If you're inquiring about one of Gordon's scripts, first off, thanks. Secondly, I will be happy to review comments or respond to whatever you need.

If you're inquiring about my service as an actress, I'm afraid I'm currently not seeking opportunities. I'm employed. Sorry.

-Slay.EXE
TO: Slay.EXE and Gordon Van Hurst (GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: DollThunder1 BattleChip data
TO: Gordon (GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read a few sentences of your idea, then I stopped because it was so terrible! That is all I really have to say to that, so I return your giant bomb with one of my own!

- Luchadora.EXE
ATTACHMENT: BlackBomb1 BattleChip data
TO: GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: ElementSparkDamage: 40 + Line Attack(3) + Elec Terrain Boost 60
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots a wave of electrical energy along a straight line, and grows stronger when on electrical terrain.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: If the user is on Metal, Magnet, or Solar terrain, this attack's power is increased by 60, and acquires unlimited Line Attack for the duration of the attack.
Special: StageReset: If the Elec Terrain Boost for this attack is triggered, a zone of Normal panels is created around the user.
Trader Rank: C
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: SkyShoesEffect: High-Alt Flight
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user the ability to freely fly at high altitude. Initial takeoff is considered a dodge. If shot down, user may take off again until effect ends.
Duration: 1 turn
Element: Null
Special: Beware of fall damage.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
To: GVanHurst@FreeWriterConnection.org
Subject: A Treat!

Thank you for your participation in this year's Hallowed Spooks sharing event!
Please find attached a small package containing an assortment of creepy fragments!
If you're not old enough to play with these, don't worry, just hold onto them for now and a world of possibility will surely open up to you soon!

-Prose

ATTCH: [150 BugFrags]
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: TankCannon1Damage: 80 / 80 + Blast 2
Accuracy: A / C
Description: An enormous cannon whose ammunition can be altered to either a single high accuracy shot, or a low accuracy shot that can explode to hit several enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Dual Mode: This chip has two separate modes of operation. The user may pick which one they wish to use at the time of activation.
Trader Rank: D