HawkinsEyed@NetMail.net

This the the e-mail address for Diana Hawkins and her Navi, HunterWoman.
TO: HunterWoman.EXE and Diana Hawkins @ HawkinsEyed@NetMail.net
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5, you say? Oh, I think I understand! I was the fifth to show up at the event, so il va de soi, you must be saying the NetPolice! My, I'm certainly popular this year! For your good answer, enjoy this good chip!

Yours generously,
Garde.EXE

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: MetaGel1
TO: HawkinsEyed@NatMail.Net
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHED: GravityHold2Damage: 70 + Piercing + Altitude Change
Accuracy: D
Description: Creates a gravity well that penetrates obstacles. There is no limit to how many enemies this attack can hit, but as it moves very slowly and in a straight line, it is easily dodged.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Altitude Change: Forces all battle participants out of High Altitude or Submerged status, regardless of whether or not it hits. This effect cannot be avoided.
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip Data
TO: HawkinsEyed@NatMail.Net
SUBJECT: AD NET Beach Queens
Anna2,

Your team leader Surf explained the arrangement by which you joined the tournament, so I'll handle the payment in lieu of the .GNA. I've already cleared it with them. Thanks again for your good work, and congratulations on your win. This turned out to be a huge moneymaker for us, so hopefully HunterWoman will defend her title some time in the future, yeah?

PARTICIPATION REWARD: Went through the whole shebang. Good on you. Your choice of three chips from the list below. Have your Navi tell MascotMan which three and I'll attach the data in another reply. Can't choose the same twice.
BubbleWrap1
RollArrow1
TriArrow
Shake1
TwinFang
Ratton1
FlameLine1
Wave1
FlashBomb1

PLACEMENT REWARD: You're the freakin' winner! Enjoy your scratch.
ATTACHED: 10,000z

EXTRA REWARD: Here's a little something for your live performance.
ATTACHED: 4,000z

Don't reply to this e-mail unless you want a mountain of spam mail.

-Morty
TO: HawkinsEyed@NetMail.Net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: InterruptEffect: Add Silence 1
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants one damaging chip attack the ability to silence on-hit.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip