ScKrysarch@YumMail.net

This is the e-mail address for the Operator, Scarlet Krysarch, and her Navi, Terra.EXE, hosted on the Yumland network.

[Inbox - 0]
[Outbox - 0]
[Sent - 0]
[Drafts - 0]
[Junk - 0]
[Spam - 0]
TO: ScKrysarch@YumMail.net
SUBJECT: Offer of Aid
----------------------------------------------
Greetings and salutations.

Hello Scarlet, may I call you Scarlet? I was ever so happy to read your prompt reply. With my current job schedule, I am free to meet up at just about any time. As such, I believe that we should discuss your availability for out little join venture. Do you have any pressing engagements that would prevent an expedient meeting?

Sincerely,

Katherine
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Offer of Aid
Oh SciLabs would be wonderful. I have been meaning to make a trip out there to see what sort of upgrades they have available for Durandal for a while now. Please let me know an acceptable day and time and I shall make plans to be there. As I said in my previous missive, I make my own schedule and work my writing around whatever else needs to be accomplished.

Sincerely,

Katherine

P.S. Kat is just fine, Scarlet.
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Offer of Aid

--------------------------------------------

9:00am on August 2nd? That sounds perfect. I'll be sure to mark it on my calender. It will be good to get some fresh air for once. I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Kat
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a MarkCannon2!

#-Attached: MarkCannon2

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
TO: Scarlet Krysarch @ ScKrysarch@YumMail.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!

Thank you very much for the compliment. My operator designed it to go with my festive theme. I love wearing it year-round, though!

SonicBoom is a very rare chip that is capable of moving straight through other projectile attacks without stopping. It could be called the big fish of the projectile world. Try it out! If you like chips that slice through things like hot butter, you can't do much better than this.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*SonicBoom attached*
SUBJECT: Good Luck.
--------------------------------------------------------

LSBQaWxsb3cxDQpEYW1hZ2U6IDMwICsgU2xlZXANCkFjY3VyYWN5OiBCDQpEZXNjcmlwdGlvbjogQSBmbHVmZnkgcGlsbG93IHRoYXQgd2lsbCBtYWtlIGFueW9uZSBkcm93c3kgd2hlbiBpdCBoaXRzLg0KRHVyYXRpb246IFVudGlsIE92ZXJyaWRkZW4vQnJva2VuLiBCcmVha3MgYWZ0ZXIgMyBzd2luZ3MuDQpFbGVtZW50OiBOdWxs

#-Attached: Pillow1 BattleChip Data
TO: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation.[color=green][/color]

*AirStorm1 attached*
TO: Scarlet Krysarch and Terra.EXE (ScKrysarch@YumMail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Team1 BattleChip data
TO: S.K./Terra.EXE (ScKrysarch@YumMail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: RemotePlug3 BattleChip data
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: IronShell1Damage: 70 x 1-2 + Break
Accuracy: C
Description: IronShell hits up to four enemies, three once and the last one twice at max, and blocks frontal projectile attacks. User is immobile during usage and lowers their dodge for the turn. This chip counts as a Melee Chip.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Accuracy drops 1 rank for each enemy hit, making it harder to strike larger groups.
Special: IronShell can be destroyed by Break attacks with 40 or greater power.
Special: If two IronShells collide with each other, both are destroyed at the same time.
Trader Rank: D
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

ATTACHMENT: NeedleCannon3Damage: 20 x 8 Shots
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots eight wooden needles at an enemy.
Element: Wood
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: EclipseDamage: 80 + Sleep + Beam Attack +80 damage to Non-Elemental targets
Accuracy: A
Description: A sphere resembling the moon appears high above the user, then releases a ray of black light at a target designated by the user. The beam passes through everything in its path, causing great damage and comatosing all it hits as it smashes through everything in a straight line. Rare
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B