Ace@global.net

This is Fujiwara Shin's and Red_Riding_Hood.exe's e-mail inbox, feel free to contact.

Unread Messages: 0/9
Inbox: 9

Contact List:
Aida Ambridge & Capuchin [Aida@ACDC.net]
Antoinette & Beatnik [gnomon@myjournal.com]
Chris Lemrock & Binary [Project-Eclipse@scilabs.gov]
Duke Rigel & Pianissimo [DukeRigel@silentium.net]
J.T. Farnam [jtfarnam@NAXA.net]
Leon [ltjekian@inri.org]
Marius Eirenikos & Voulge [guisarmepride@BLPD.org]
Mazer Patrovski & Machman [M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org]
NBA [NBShaitan@WhazzapMail.com]
Polonius Carbodium & DNR [polonius@acdcmed.edu]
Rose Dunrae [RDunrae@MyMail.com]
Shigeru Yamada & Voltman [s.yamada@electown.net]
Soryu Gosthe [ChipTrader@SoryusChipShop.com]
Wes [booger@req.net]
Subject: What's up?

Hey Shin, just wanted to make sure that the email Red sent us actually works.

That fight with Beatnik, hell, that whole spree of fighting that Binary and I did with you two was pretty epic, wouldn't you agree? If you don't mind my asking, how's Red? Binary might be alright; no real way to tell considering he's not really the most easy Navi to talk to, but he's just kinda idling in the PET right now.

Well, I don't know about you, but we were just busting alone for a few fights and it just isn't the same without someone to share the fun with; not to mention that our spree was abruptly cut off by Beatnik. Wanna continue where we left off? I'm in ElecTown right now, but I can easily get anywhere in the course of an hour tops.

Any thoughts? If you want to continue, where will it be?

-Chris Lemrock-
Subject: Re: What's up?

Ah Chris, Red's doing well. I'm currently at SciLabs but honestly, I don't mind busting anywhere you'd like. Heck, maybe you could come over and bust with me over here, though, Netopia or Yumland are ideal locations too.

-Fujiwara Shin
Subject: Re: What's up?

I've never really been in Netopia Net before, even though the majority of my family lives over there. It'd be pretty cool to see what it's like.

Deal, then. I'll Metro my way back to SciLabs right after I finish this last coffee (which I just did), then we can send our Navis over to wherever, hopefully Netopia. Sound good?

-Chris-
Subject: Re: Re: Re: What's up?

Sounds good, can't wait to meet you in person.

-Fujiwara Shin
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's up?

Alright, I'm on the Metro right now; you'll be seeing me shortly.

Look for the 20-year old wearing lots of navy blue; blue jeans, blue hoodie, blue T-shirt, etc, with a bunch of little gadget-type things holstered in his belt. I'm a bit hard to miss.

-Chris Lemrock-
Topic: Recruitment

I think you mentioned something about recruiting someone on the board, right? I trust your judgement, so go ahead. You don't need to ask for permission each time.

-Wes
Topic: Re: Recruitment

Right on then. I'll do a proper invite once I'm done with some things with him.

-Fujiwara Shin
TO: Replying to Ace@global.net
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 2,900 Zenny

Topic: Howdy

Yo, man, what's up? This is Beatnik. You know, I'm the Navi of that flake who runs the sobsville blog. I was hoping that you could maybe swing a favour for me.

Earlier today I was trying to kick Toni outside, except it's raining, and she's got so much eyeliner on that it would smear her face black or something. So instead of going outside, the Net's the next best thing, right? You feel like punting your Navi in the direction of SciLabs? Maybe we can hang out or something for a bit.

Thanks, man. Hope to see you there.

~Beatnik
Topic: Re: Howdy

I'd be honored. I'm currently in the area at the moment, so it's not a problem for me.

-Ace
TO: Ace@global.net

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

#-Attached: 2,900 Zenny

#-Attached: 7,400 Zenny

SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!

Congratulations!

Your Minibomb has been accepted and has been exchanged for a IceSeed!

#-Attached: IceSeed

TO: Fujiwara Shin & Red_Riding_Hood.EXE @ Ace@global.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

I send my thanks to all of you! I'm sure somebody will get good use out of this chip. Please take this Sandring in return; I'm not sure what kind of test you're taking, but if it's one where you can take advantage of the terrain, you'll be able to use this to entrench one of your enemies and get the better footing. It sounds a little technical but it's really just point and click!

I'm sorry that I don't recognize your name, but speaking with a tournament winner is exciting!

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*Sandring attached*
TO: Red_Riding_Hood.EXE and Shin Fujiwara [Ace@global.net]
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: Bubble-V BattleChip data