Booger@req.net

e-mail address for Wesley Xesivan and Soulman_Junior.EXE

((To clarify, not for Requiem, cause we have a board for that. Can still send me messages about that here, just try not to be obvious its what we're talking about. I don't need some boogerface saying they have hacking skillz, reading mah mail and saying that theyz no our evry muv.))
Mr. Soulman,

Your parents were both powerful and good Navis. You seem to be following in their footsteps in the name of justice. We respect that, and humbly offer you a means to that end. As a member of the NetPolice, you would have access to resources that would help you and us defeat the villainous NetMafia.

Would you like to join us?
I'm going to have to politely decline.

-Junior
I see.

Very well. Should you ever change your mind, you know where to find us.
Sender: Miyu.exe
Subject: Hey loser!

What are you up to? I've got nothing to do right now, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something? We really haven't spent much time together, and I don't know much about you either... which is lame, since you supposedly my older brother. Or younger... I don't even know that...

Anyways, let me know if you have some free time and want to do anything!

-Miyu
Title: RE: RE: Hey loser!

Hmm... I just got done blowing up some viruses in ACDC while I waited. I really didn't have anything in mind, to be honest. I'd say sit and talk but that sounds boring... Maybe a walk around one of your favorite nets?

- Miyu
Title: RE: RE: RE: RE: Hey loser!

Okay! I'll meet you there in a few, and I'll prod Leon till he goes to SciLab too.

- Miyu
TO: booger@req.net
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 2,700 Zenny

SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 13,800 Zenny

Sender: Leon
Subject: Tournament's over for us.

Yeah... we didn't seem to have the luck of the draw with us today. We were eliminated, and rather quickly, in round one by Enigma and Ceres. They had a wood folder, so it really isn't a surprise, but still rather frustrating, eh?

Anyways, I hope you two fare better than we do, and that you kick everyone's ass a little bit harder just for us, haha.

-Leon
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Elecreel1!

#-Attached: Elecreel1