Trillian@under.net

My email is trillian@under.net
Registered on a private Netopian Server.

Inbox:
Re: Battle Together? By sam@earth.net
Ok I will probably get warned for this post, but I need anwsers.

Why do My Emails to PaladinGC (jtfarnam@NAXA.net) Always get DELETED!?
<(This should go in the Suggestions & Questions forum, buddy. But since I'm such a nice guy, I won't warn you for it.

Either way, the emails to Pally always get deleted because Trillian, or whatever your Op's name is does not know his email. Jared never actually gave Trillian the email, so it's completely impossible for you to know what his email is.

Not to mention that his in-game name is not PaladinGC, so calling him that in an email would do nothing but make you look like an even bigger world-class moron. And you don't know about Dark either, or anyone. Actually go out and meet these people in-game and ask for their emails before you reference their names and characters.)>
Ahhh ok. Thankyou for telling me.
Subject: RE: Battle Together?

Dear, Trillian

I have read your e-mail and would be delighted to battle with you and Dark Boy. I will meet you in the ACDC Net.

-From Sam & StealthMan
Hello,

My name is Christopher Jetto. Your partner request is rather specific, but my Navi and I meet all the requirements perfectly. Reply where you wish to meet, so that we can get together and bust some viruses.

-Christopher Jetto

Quote (MagicCereal)

Hello,

My name is Christopher Jetto. Your partner request is rather specific, but my Navi and I meet all the requirements perfectly. Reply where you wish to meet, so that we can get together and bust some viruses.

-Christopher Jetto

Dear Christopher,

I have read your email, and I would love for you to battle with my navi Dark Boy. If you can, would you like to come to my home and net battle with me? Even though you have a brand new navi, its always good to get help from a veteran. My address is 3335 Netopia Castle. Just ask the receptionist, and she will call my room and let me know who the visitor is, and if I want to let you in. Remember, Room 3335 Netopia Castle.

Signed, Trillian DaVoulas
TO: trillian@under.net
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 1,000 Zenny

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>