-
Feint

Element: Elec
-- Weak to Wood. Boosts Elec chips by +5 Damage.
-- Associated Terrain: Magnet, Metal, Solar

Subtype: Cursor

Marksmanship
Increased accuracy by 1 rank with Shot type attacks, even when under the influence of status down effects.
(Accuracy with Shot type attacks can surpass A rank.)

Snipe
Add Seeking to the next action as a free action.
(Once Per Turn)

Appearance:
((Credit Attached to Image))

Description: Feint wears what is possibly her most powerful weapon - an appealing catsuit, deceptively made out of a strong kevlar-like material. It's lightweight and flexible, but beyond bullet proof. Since the black suit is skintight, sans the thicker boots and gloves that extend along her forearm, Feint wears a leather jacket over the top of it that conceals her handgun's holster at the bottom of her lower back, though she doesn't button or zip it up. It's sometimes hard to tell wear the ends of her raven black hair hang on the black leather jacket, but it's generally to the middle of her shoulders. Her skin has a very fair complexion; a staple of young women. Her piercing blue eyes are her most memorable feature though - there aren't any quite like them in the world.

Personality: Feint seems to always be upset about something - she'll always find something to complain about. Despite claiming to prefer traveling alone, she's seldom ever seen alone, and despite preaching that she isn't a people person, she goes awfully far out of her way to help somebody in need sometimes. But the girl can hold a grudge; one misdeed and you're on her bad side for ever... but most people start on that side just by default. She's impatient, judgmental, rude - but for every bad trait she shows, she hides an equally as significant good trait. It just takes quite some time for it to show itself.

Feint is one of the few Net Navis to actually have a "real name": Cherish Pele (given to her long before she could remember), but despite this, most people other than her Net Op still refer to her by her alias, "Feint".

Custom Weapon: Desolation

Weapon Description: A heavy, one-handed firearm. It would have enough kickback to dislocate Feint's shoulder when fired, but her suit absorbs most of the shock for her.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Statistical Info
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Level: 1

HP: 150

Actions: 3/Turn

Zenny: 620

Weapon Stats:
-- Power: 1
-- Charge: 1
-- Rapid: 1

[[b]Normal Attack[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]1 Action[/color]]
[[i]Feint fires her weapon with an empty chamber. Despite only firing a ball of air, it still hurts quite a bit.[/i]]
[[color=#6666CC]10 Null Shot || A-Accuracy[/color]]

[[b]Half-Charge Attack[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]2 Actions[/color]]
[[i]Electrical energy surges through Feint's suit as she fires an blank round from her weapon, packing a stronger punch than usual.[/i]]
[[color=#6666CC]20 Elec Shot || A-Accuracy[/color]]

[[b]Full-Charge Attack[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]3 Actions[/color]]
[[i]After gathering a fair amount of energy with her suit, Feint fires a ball of electricity from her firearm.[/i]]
[[color=#6666CC]40 Elec Shot || A-Accuracy[/color]]

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Signature Attacks -- (60/60 Signature Points | 0/15 Passive Points)

[[b]Overdrive[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]60 SP[/color]]
[[i]Feint's suit gathers energy to power up her next attack, signified by visible electric currents coursing her body while the charge is being gathered.[/i]]
[[color=#6666CC]Take Aim + Imbue Elec + Strengthen 30[/color]]
[[b]2 CD[/b]]

Navi Customizer -- (20/40 NC Points)

[[b]Under Shirt[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]10 NCP[/color]]
[Prevents fatal hits against the User, causing them to drop to 1 HP instead]
(Does not work when at 1 HP)

[[b]HP+50[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]10 NCP[/color]]
[Raises Max HP by 50]

Chip Folder -- (5/30 Slots)

Cannon
Damage: 60 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
[[b]Quantity:[/b] 1]

Shotgun
Damage: 50 + Spread 1
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.

RageClaw1
Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw deals damage to both target and thrown object/enemy. Success is entirely dependent upon RP Quality. This chip has a variety of uses.

Vulcan1
Damage: 10 + Spread 1 x 3 Shots
Description: Attacks with a 3-shot minigun.

ZapRing1
Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.
Element: Elec

SubChips -- (Sub-Mem: 4 )

[[b]Mini Energy[/b]]
- Restores 50 HP
- Use between battles only.
[[b]Quantity:[/b] 2/4]