Operator
Name: Rachel Tholmes

Appearance: Rachel's shirt is always pressed, her slacks are always clean, and her hair is always tied in a clean, neat ponytail. Her brown hair flows to just below the shoulders, her eyebrows arch severely across her angled, feminine face, and her friends like to say that she would be a pretty girl if she'd just stop looking so angry all the time.

Personality: Rachel is not angry all the time, but only her true friends realize this. She is bossy, irritable, and a little bit petty, and when she's in charge of the PET, she has trouble remembering that she's dealing with a highly sophisticated, unique Navi, and not the NormalNavis that she's always trained with. She is experienced at making quick decisions and giving specific orders, which she expects to be followed, and that's only with her fellow high schoolers. When she brought home her first boyfriend, her parents felt sorry for the poor boy. The only soft spot in her controlling nature is reserved for her twin brother Guy.

(I swear on my life, I will not use the fact that I have two Operators to cheat.)

Name: Guy Tholmes

Appearance: Guy has his sister's soft brown hair and narrow face, but otherwise it would be hard to tell that the two are related. He seldom wears anything more dressy than a T-shirt and shorts, and his friends like to tease him for the fact that his hair hangs over his eyes when it gets too long.

Personality: Guy and his sister are exact opposites when it comes to how they deal with people. Rachel is outgoing and eager to get into other people's business, but if you didn't actually approach him point-blank, you'd swear Guy was mute. He started NetBattling several years ago on his sister's recommendation, but his reluctance to assert himself, even to a Navi, proved to be a handicap.

PET mods: Rachel and Guy own what was Kazuhiro's PET, a heavily modified model from overseas that features, among untold other things, multiple chip slots, a large display, and many ports and slots for unknown cables and expansions.