Commondragon's BOSS RUN

SAGETIM, YOUR UP FIRST :3

chara pl0x

OH SHIT I GOT SAGETIM MIXED UP WITH LUNAR

Quote (commondragon)

SAGETIM, YOUR UP FIRST :3

chara pl0x

OH SHIT I GOT SAGETIM MIXED UP WITH LUNAR

mmmkay, the navi will be Marksman.exe at level 6.
Name: Marksman.exe
Type: normal
subtype: Normal
Chips: 10 total
Cannon X4, Minibomb X3, elecbomb X3

Navicust: +1 rapid, +1 attack, +1 charge, undershirt, HP +50
One speed upgrade. (4 actions per turn)
2 hp memory upgrade.

hp: 190
Base attack dmg: 8
Charge shot damage: 32

Description: He looks like a young man in studded leather armor carrying an English Longbow.
FIRST BATTLE

KOBOCLONES

GO!

Marksman: 190

Security KobocloneA: 90
Security KobocloneB: 90
Security KobocloneC: 90
The Crazy hobo slots in a cannon and a minibomb, causing one of marksman's arms to morph into a medieval cannon, and the minibomb appears in his hand as a cannonball.

Marksman loads the minibomb into the cannon, Lines up his shot, and fires at koboclone A.

actions
1) cannon chip & minibomb chip. Action spent looking badass
2) Action spent combining the chips.
3) action spent aiming
4) Fire the combo at koboclone A. 100 damage? (60 minibomb, 40 cannon)
........You dont use an entire action just to slot in a chip.

It would be:

1) Cannon chip Koboclone A
2) aim
3) Minibomb Koboclone A
4) dodge

Or something similar

Edit please :3.

Quote (commondragon)

........You dont use an entire action just to slot in a chip.

It would be:

1) Cannon chip Koboclone A
2) aim
3) Minibomb Koboclone A
4) dodge

Or something similar

Edit please :3.

really? they've changed things....you used to have to spend an action to slot a chip. edited.

(PA Note: Lolwut? I don't know when this was, but unless this site had this up for some of the 6 months before I was here, there was never a system like that being implemented on RECN or RERN. And that's a definite no on RERN.)
[Slot reserved for me modding you]

I need to ask some mods about this on the chat. But im chatbanned right now.

sorry D:
(Eh, Commun, there was never a rule about this.
Evar.
Putting this here to help a new member? Okay, fwhatevah. I did the same thing, with kirbies in DeLoreans and Pit from Kid Icarus, so whatever you think you need to do.
A small, pink glutton traveling 88MPH?
(Lol, idk. The older systems, such as those I was able to see, although not actually experience [Been around since about...August 06? Yeah, around there.], were pretty whack, so it's entirely possible if this dude is from the times of old, but I digress. As is, the game is pretty awesome and win, so let's not dwell on misunderstandings too much, k?)

Quote (Legoroy)

A small, pink glutton traveling 88MPH?

He was going to come back with a record of all the sports games until 20XX, too, but the thread died before he could call upon his gambling buddies to trample his opponents.

Quote (ForteZanzo)

(Lol, idk. The older systems, such as those I was able to see, although not actually experience [Been around since about...August 06? Yeah, around there.], were pretty whack, so it's entirely possible if this dude is from the times of old, but I digress. As is, the game is pretty awesome and win, so let's not dwell on misunderstandings too much, k?)

oh yeah. The system in the early times was pretty crazy. took a turn to slot a chip and use it. In any case, please continue Common. If you need someone to vouch for me about how long ago I was here last, Ask Albel.
Flood of stuff, so I mod here

Marksman shoots his minibomb, which the shot only hit the kobo in the shin, it was flying at 9001MPH, so that did some damage. The damaged Clone fires some shots from his gun before he crumples over dead (from a missing leg, oddly enough), hitting the navi, while he avoids another's Stun Sabre.

Marksman: 170

Security KobocloneA: DEAD, NO LEGS LOL :3
Security KobocloneB: 90
Security KobocloneC: 90