Foam gear hydra (OOC)

RP: Multi-agent Metal gear solid based

Serious level: [lll-----------------]

The reason: I thought of it after watching this for the 5'th time.

the story: The military, after hearing about the suicide of Solid Snake and the gayness of raiden, grabbed the random agents that that had in reserve and sent them towards the new metal gear: Foam gear. They call this project....Hydra Gear Destroyer, or HGD.
But of course the Military is full of retards. So they all have Un-fit choices for agents.

Before you bash me for this, FFS ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS. 70% OF WHAT I DO ISN'T!

Character Template:
Name: DUUURRR
Appearance: How they look
Starting item: (not a weapon, kinda like Solid Snake and his cigarettes.)
Special Training: (What can they do special? Demo expert, Cuteness multiplier, negotiator)
Special weakness: (Whats wrong with them? Loud? Ugly? too stupid?)
Reasons: (Why are they doing this mission?)

MINE:
Name: Milky
Appearance: Like a 16 year old guy....or chick. No one can tell. His voice sounds ike both too. His shirt is purple, he wears jeans. His long hair is bleached teal. and his eyes are (orange?). but most think he wears those eye color changing contact lenses.
Starting item: internet-ready PDA like thing
Special Training: ROBOT PROGRAMMING
Special weakness: Gives up information WAY to easily/Speaks of things such as the "action button" to other agents.
Reasons: The permission to make the ultimate robot with military grade parts: One that beats people up, blows shit up, does bio/mechanical engineering, does the chores, and makes 3 different kinds of foods! (Red sauce Pastas, Chinese food, Ice creams)
PROFILES:

MINE:
Name: Milky
Appearance: Like a 16 year old guy....or chick. No one can tell. His voice sounds ike both too. His shirt is purple, he wears jeans. His long hair is bleached teal. and his eyes are (orange?). but most think he wears those eye color changing contact lenses.
Starting item: internet-ready PDA like thing
Special Training: ROBOT PROGRAMMING
Special weakness: Gives up information WAY to easily/Speaks of things such as the "action button" to other agents.
Reasons: The permission to make the ultimate robot with military grade parts: One that beats people up, blows shit up, does bio/mechanical engineering, does the chores, and makes 3 different kinds of foods! (Red sauce Pastas, Chinese food, Ice creams)
----------------------------------------------------------
INVENTORY:

[comming soon!]
OBJECTIVES:

[Top secret]

[classified]

[GTFO]