Drawing and Me

Okay, I am not the best at detail, but I'm pretty good at the basics. Feel free to critisize as you please. I do not have a scanner, so I had to do this by camera.

As you may see, most of thease are already characters from somewhere else. I do not own any of these characters, and all are fan made only. Thank you for talking the time to see through my drawings ^^
Wow, that's not half bad...

I gotta admit that you seem to be stuck in "symbolistits", or whatever it is called when you draw the separate parts(eyes, ears, mouths, blades of doom, ect...) as a standard symbol. It's not a bad thing, (actually, it's part of being human) but it's not good ether, you just gotta snap out of set patterns. like try drawing the picture from start to finish completely upside down, and you can't look at it proper until you're done...

Like the eyes are the standard anime layout/correct way, but the perspective is incorrect based on the way they are facing...
I see. Thank you for the advice. I will try that ^^
As far as i'm concerned, that's a pretty sweet slice of work you've got there. Naturally, some of the positioning is off, but i'm no critic.

(^.^ )b
I'm not really good with detail or positions (that sounded like a sex reference xD) but I at least try to get the basics down. Thank you for being honest =D
If I can give my own bizzare advice, learn to do it right by doing it wrong...

one of the big things that you get from learning from art books or another style is that there is a right way and a wrong way to make things look like when you think of a cube in art, it's like...

..._
././|
|_|/

but if you drew it whay way it is, you'd get...

._
|_|\
|_|_|

when I started to try drawing seriously, I was always put down by it not being spot on right away, so I exaggerated proportion, making monsters with large claw like hands, or squinty eyes or extremely boney arms and legs. By doing that I could see how I was wrong while still being right...

Everyone knows for sure what inyasha looks like, but when you screw up a OC demons hands, people think, "It looks wrong, but I don't know..."

I dunno, just a thought I remembered when cleaning up my scraps...