ALWAYS WEAR A DAMN HELMET!!

Goodness, even I ignored that, and guess what happened to me?
I was playing on the scooter with my friend Conner, and my face, shoulder, and knee took a turn for the worst. I lost my balance, and then fell FLAT on the rocks and cement.

Now I have:

1. BLOOD.
2. Nosebleed.
3. MEGA scrapes on my forehead (used big bandage)
4. Cracked front tooth
5. Swollen right lip
6. Even more blood.
7. Bruise and blood on shoulder and knee

Owch, and I was good on the scooter too:
So a shoutout to all bike/scooter/skateboard/etc. riders..
ALWAYS WEAR A DARN HELMET NO MATTER WHAT!!
This Public Service announcement has been brought to you by Pikaman taking a hilarious fall off a SCOOTER of all things and falling in an incredibly unfortunate and possibly avoidable fashion.

I've taken some serious falls on my heelys, not to mention off bikes, scooters, and snowboards in years past, but never have my teeth shattered against concrete.
I've actually been pretty lucky in the way of accidents for the last few years. Barely done much to injure myself further than just a bit of bleeding or a nice bruise.

I wouldn't call it luck; I just tend to avoid any kind of situation that might prompt that sort of stuff. : D

Quote (Kazuhiro)

This Public Service announcement has been brought to you by Pikaman taking a hilarious fall off a SCOOTER of all things and falling in an incredibly unfortunate and possibly avoidable fashion.

Dude, that is uncalled for.
I know that was a joke, but I didn't even SMILE at that.
The first time I stopped with my scooter... I did a frontal summersault. Still, I landed on myass and not on my face, so it was ok.
I guess I just tend to roll when I fall, instead of trying to cushion the blow with my face.

But yeah, you're lucky you didn't break anything other than your tooth, or get a concussion. Helmets are your friend.
That was quite the unfortunate accident. I hope nothing is permanently damaged.

Quote (Azureink)

That was quite the unfortunate accident. I hope nothing is permanently damaged.

It's already too late for his brains.

Sorry, had to take that shot. S'at least good to hear you're not in the hospital or something. I do have to wonder though... Why weren't you wearing a helmet in the first place?
That burns, man. Good to see you're not brain-dead.

However, a ahumbs up to Pikaman for being a man and taking the fall. There's hope for you yet, boy. Now all we have to do is get you punched in some other painful way. : D
If I don't recover tommorow and my mom is a brute and sends me to school, I will probably 100% be the center of attention.
I think this public service announcement is unnecessary due to the fact that I walk everywhere.

[Note that I did not mention what speed I use when going to and from certain places]

Quote (RevivedSin)

I think this public service announcement is unnecessary due to the fact that I walk everywhere.

[Note that I did not mention what speed I use when going to and from certain places]

Why walk, when you can JIVE WALK?
But yeah, I walk everywhere, too. Only times I don't walk are in the morning going to school (in order to be not-late, I'd have to get up rediculously early and I am not a morning person), and when it's raining.
I would have thought the likes of Warhammer 40K and Gears of War would have taught us that wearing a helmet is severly detrimental to your health.
Well, now I am fully healed (Except my tooth is still cracked, gotta wait for dentist/tooth growing out and a little red spot where my under the nose injury was, kept picking at it.) and all set. Still, when I went to school after the day my mom kept me after school, everyone was asking me what happened to my face.
Chipped tooth always sucks, man. You always lick it with your tongue until it smoothens out, and it always feels so weird XD