New Rockman EXE?

*lights a match*
*sets fire to the continuity*

What? It's not like Capcom hasn't done worse. D:
Well, I didn't buy Star Force because it looked like a 3D screwed with Battle Network game. If this one wants my attention, it better pull some masterstroke gameplay-wise.

And I swear, if there's time travel involved...
It'll probably be set in AU and the Internet is the Electromagnetic Wave Roads and Lan built the new Internet with the help of Chad's company, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I might want...
I don't care, I'm still going to play it.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

Well, I didn't buy Star Force because it looked like a 3D screwed with Battle Network game. If this one wants my attention, it better pull some masterstroke gameplay-wise.

And I swear, if there's time travel involved...

gameplay will stay the same (like it did the previous 9 games) and, if we know capcom, there will be time traveling D: or if we're lucky, just a simple cross over game to satisfy the fans.

Also, note how it isn't "operation shooting star," but "operate"...it ain't a typo.

Quote (RevivedSin)

It'll probably be set in AU and the Internet is the Electromagnetic Wave Roads and Lan built the new Internet with the help of Chad's company, blah blah blah.

AU? As in Sj Land?

Quote (Pocket)

^^^
Nope, AU as in Alternate Universe. Though... I suppose Esjayland is an alternate reality of AUstralia. :'D

Edit: Correction, Esjaylia, not Esjayland.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Pocket)

^^^