Phil/Beth Hughes and Ameliorate.EXE

Requesting a wipe of... whatever I had before. :D

--------------------

{PBM000}

Not again.
Please no.
The void.
The dark space where I search and search and ultimately find nothing.
I hear a voice and turn around, but nobody's there.
A bad feeling rushes through my body and I tremble.
Something bad is coming.
The feeling worsens, and I start to sweat.
Please, just leave me alone.

"Leave me ALONE!"
I yell, jerking up in bed.
It's late at night, and the dull glow of moonlight shines through the hospital blinds. The sweat is dripping off me and has soaked the pillow. I sit up, happy to be in the real world again.
"Did you need something mister Hughes?"
My head turns to the doorway where a nurse has poked her head in. Why is she here? I look down and I realise my hand is tightly gripped to the 'assistance' button. Great. I can't look like I've lost it again, so I quickly think of an excuse. "Is it too late to get a hot drink?"
"It's 3am. It will keep you awake until morning," the nurse replies.
Good, that's what I want. "Please." I ask, more a demand than a question.
She looks at me with a weird expression then leaves. 5 minutes later she's back with a hot chocolate. She places it on the bench next to my bed and asks "Will there be anything else?" I reply no and watch her leave.
I don't like this place. Bethany tells me that I've been here for 3 months now. I don't know if that's a long time, but all I can remember are the walls of this hospital. There was something wrong with my head, and they think I have something called amnesia, but I don't understand. All I know is that I want to get out of here, but Bethany says they won't release me until "I'm a functioning member of society again."
The problem with that is, I don't even know what "society" is.

Operator(s):
Name: Phillip (Phil) Hughes [Main] and Bethany (Beth) Hughes [Extra]
Appearance: Phil is 190cm and weighs around 130kg. Phil is stocky, has long, scruffy brown hair and blue eyes. There is a gash that runs from his right shoulder down to the left side of his hip, and a large portion of the left side of his head has patches of hair missing due to several operations. For the last three months Phil has worn nothing but hospital gowns.
Beth is 170cm and weighs around 70kg. The exact opposite, Beth has lost a lot of weight in recent months and it shows in her recessed figure. Beth has curly dirty blonde hair that stops at her shoulders but shares her brother's blue eyes. Her taste in clothes is varied, but Beth will always have something purple on her, even if it is just a clip in her hair.
Personality: Phil's amnesia makes him somewhat malleable and easy to suggestion. He's doesn't understand how the world works or how people should act, and this leads to him being unpredictable, brutally honest and somewhat clueless. Before the accident he was a natural leader and loyal to his team, but that part of him is gone.
Beth was a carefree girl who had to toughen up to take care of her brother. She doesn't like responsibility, and is not a social person. Beth has a temper, but doesn't usually fight or argue unless she feels she is right.
PET Modifications: The PET is azure blue with white buttons and edges, and has the logo of its navi on the rear. Rather than being a standard size PET, the PET is built into a second, slightly larger case which can hold many battle chips, as well as other small items. This compartment sits on the left side, while the PET is mounted to the right.

NetNavi:
Name: Ameliorate.EXE
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Recovery
Appearance: Ameliorate, or Mel, is a netnavi of standard height, but her most notable feature is her azure blue hair that runs down her back and ends at her knees. She wears a full-length royal blue kimono with long wide sleeves and a floral design of white daisies that runs down the left side of the kimono. Her hair almost always hides the right side of her face, however her matching azure eyes were designed to see straight through her hair, so her vision is never impaired by it. Her emblem is a flower with a yellow core and six white round petals arranged evenly (starting from the top with one pointing upwards) against the azure blue background. This sits on top of both her ears, but is usually hidden by her hair. Mel's hair has many purposes as it is fully dispensable and regrows as fast as it is removed. Its main (and original) purpose (which it does perfectly) was to hide a large white flat pack strapped to her back which holds various items to assist in rendering support to injured programs, however it was developed with a variable modulating core which allows it to be used in other, more unique ways. These are determined by encrypted digitiser pads built into Mel's hands which activate or change the hair into the desired functional mode. These pads sit in her palms and are white.
Personality: Like her owner, Mel had no knowledge of the world due to her experience program not being written correctly. However, unlike her owner, this makes Mel cautious rather than curious, and wary of others rather than believing everything she hears. Rarely quick to make an judgement, Mel would rather do the right thing at her own personal cost rather than do nothing and let people suffer. Mel is not quick-witted, and frequently misinterprets humour as a lack of seriousness.
Custom Weapon: Scalpels - Mel has an almost unlimited number of small scalpel blades loaded into a highly pressurised mediator under her right arm. The original idea was that a clean blade of any size would be ready at a moment's notice for quick surgery, however the creator realised that with even more pressure and a few adjustments, the blade selection and delivery system could be turned into a very effective launcher of painful razor-sharp blades. A solution of cold water and antifreeze can also be coated onto these blades as they leave the canister to shrink the metal and increase its effectiveness.
Signature Weapons:
Glaciator [Aqua, 20 Life Drain : 40 Points : 1 TCD]
Dispensed hair is digitised into a bolas coil which is then launched at a target. The strands will wrap and lock onto an object and release a medicated solution designed to rapidly cool the target by leeching warmth. Some excess energy is then intelligently radiated back to the sender.
Splitter [Normal, 4 Hits of 5 Damage : 4x5 = 20 Points : 1 TCD]
Dispensed hair is digitised into 4 straightened spines which can be thrown at a target. The spines are not very durable, but are useful as a distraction to break one's concentration (or defence).
Extra NaviCust Program: ResetStage
Extra Battlechip: Recovery30

EDIT: Corrected colour for Phil's speech and added storycode at top of post.
Alrighty, you're approved. Be sure to post these in the operator and navi sections of information databases, and also to update your forum signature before you begin RPing. Thanks!

Get: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw1 x1, Recover30 x1
Get: MiniEnergy x2
Get: Undershirt, ResetStage
Out of curiousity, is there a place where I can get a template of those bars you guys are rocking for tracking your stats?
You can find it all in this topic, including an example. Hope that helps! http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/7441166/1/#new
I skipped over this thinking it was talking about signature attacks. Thanks Aim. XD