Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 2

So, for those of you who has tried it, what do you think about it?

Personally, I don't think it was a good decision going from "create your own character" to premade characters. Especially when those premade characters are freaking kids. Sigh. (although you can make your own character in multiplayer, but say goodbye to any story)

Otherwise, I've noted that this is the first DS game to employ some kind of anti-piracy messures. Took me 10 minutes to get around. lol.

THEY HAVE

A

NUMBER

2?

asdgjasdgjasdfjasdlfdjaslsdjaghsdlfjdassfjalgdslafjdalsghdfljgsdlfjlasdjfsdlgjsdlfjasdlfjasdljfdlsf

MUST HAVE![/spazztime]

Quote (Drakim)

Otherwise, I've noted that this is the first DS game to employ some kind of anti-piracy messures. Took me 10 minutes to get around. lol.

I've heard it's only a problem in the flash cart you use. The OS of the cart. It works fine, without interruptions, on emulators and such. And only some flash carts had problems with it. So if it's really anti-piracy or not... Don't know.

Back to the game... Yes. Premade characters is horrible. You get the chance of dressing him up pretty but... That's where it ends. I'll wait for the American release of FFTA2, thank you very much.
Meh, the first one was kind of lame. The best thing about it was making your own characters.

Quote (Shuryou)

I'll wait for the American release of FFTA2, thank you very much.

ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE ME DIE OF EXCITEMENT?

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Drakim)

I've heard it's only a problem in the flash cart you use. The OS of the cart. It works fine, without interruptions, on emulators and such. And only some flash carts had problems with it. So if it's really anti-piracy or not... Don't know.

Back to the game... Yes. Premade characters is horrible. You get the chance of dressing him up pretty but... That's where it ends. I'll wait for the American release of FFTA2, thank you very much.

I think it detects the running speed of the game and reacts to that.

The reason I think so is because it always reacts within 15-20 minutes. Never a single time right away or just not doing it. It's too accurate to be a bug.

Likewise, the screen that you get thrown to is seen nowhere in the game otherwise (despite that some claim you see it at the end of the game).

Anyways, yeah, FFTA2 is one thing I'm really looking forward to, even though you can't make your own main character there either DX
I didn't like FFTA either...Damn judges. Why can't I just kill them?

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Shuryou)

I'll wait for the American release of FFTA2, thank you very much.

ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE ME DIE OF EXCITEMENT?

We already had the discussion of the 9-odd Final Fantasy games in production.

<.<

Quote (Zanallen)

I didn't like FFTA either...Damn judges. Why can't I just kill them?

I'd like to state that FFTA2's judge system has been entirely changed with less rash penalties. It's more like... You get more loot when you uphold to the law and less if you break them. And you can't res your allies in a battle when you've broken a law. But no such things as prisons and 'red cards' anymore.
that sucks. I liked using the law cards to make all of my enemies (or at least whats left of them) get sent to prison.

Quote (commondragon)

that sucks. I liked using the law cards to make all of my enemies (or at least whats left of them) get sent to prison.

In FFTA2, enemies can't break the law. They can do whatever they want, without looking at the law.
FFTA let you have a judge bonus character, Cid.

You could basically make laws against everything the opponents had.

INFO!

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (commondragon)

that sucks.  I liked using the law cards to make all of my enemies (or at least whats left of them) get sent to prison.

In FFTA2, enemies can't break the law. They can do whatever they want, without looking at the law.

wha? Thats not right.

..................THATZ NOT RIGHTZ
Who bloody cares, I mean, for the love of god, the Grim Grimmoire in the FFTA (FIRST ONE) could break as many laws as she wanted and STILL not go to jail. Fucking bitch. I would probably just take this limiter as a challenge from the game producers, I mean, it is a TACTICS game after all.

Quote (RevivedSin)

Who bloody cares, I mean, for the love of god, the Grim Grimmoire in the FFTA (FIRST ONE) could break as many laws as she wanted and STILL not go to jail. Fucking bitch. I would probably just take this limiter as a challenge from the game producers, I mean, it is a TACTICS game after all.

Make it illegal to obey the laws.