Xbox Live Gamertag Thread

I saw you guys didn't have one of these, so anyone with an XBL gamertag post it here.

Mine's THEGuitarHero18. It's a nickname I got at camp for being so good at guitar.
nobody has XBL?
BlahBlahXD

I have GHII/III, Halo3, Rockband and DOA4.

I also have Halo2 somewhere... but yeah.
rock band ftw!
Retirw

But don't expect to see me. I don't jump on X-Box Live often. I'm just on right now to grab some downloads. 3 new Metallica songs, my gawd. And they're so hard. I just can't beat them on Expert. It's a challenge, a challenge I say!
does everybody know about Undertow being free today? It's a free xbox live arcade game to compensate for the terrible service over the holidays due to lack of servers for the many people that joined XBL at that time. It's actually a good game too with online multiplayer and a co-op mode.

And it's free for today and i think tomorrow only, so hurry.
i changed my gamertag today. I was sick of those people on rainbow six vegas online booting me because I had a creative gamertag, so I changed it to JonR3LOAD3D.
*doesn't have Xbox*

Still, I find it that when people have numbers in their name in a useless way, it annoys the crap outta me. And "The Guitar Hero" isn't exactly creative, mind.
Jon reloaded?
Mine's going to be awesome.
'Hiko'
And if that's taken...
'The Real Hiko'
If THAT's taken...
'Hiko-Kun'
""
'Just Hiko'
And so on.
XD
Yeah, I gots me a 360. Tag's Nalerenn.

Quote (Hiko)

Jon reloaded?
Mine's going to be awesome.
'Hiko'
And if that's taken...
'The Real Hiko'
If THAT's taken...
'Hiko-Kun'
""
'Just Hiko'
And so on.
XD

Don't use Hiko-Kun. Well, actually it depends on what game you're playing.

Rainbow Six Vegas online is a jungle if you have a GT that the host doesn't like or if you are using your mic and your voice is a bit high pitched at the moment (like a young kid), you will be immediately booted from the game and forced to wait again for another game.

Halo is under that, some people will make fun of your GT, but nobody can boot you.

Call of Duty 4 is great- nobody makes fun of anybody's GT and there no booting. Best online game for the 360.

I can just hear the insults if you were to go on to a game like R6V. They'd probably call you HikoCunt and then boot you.

Just use Hiko and nothing else. I doubt anyone has already used that.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

*doesn't have Xbox*

Still, I find it that when people have numbers in their name in a useless way, it annoys the crap outta me. And "The Guitar Hero" isn't exactly creative, mind.

...that's why I changed it