Introducing, The BUG

http://www.buglabs.net/products

Take a look at this thing.. Its a hackers dream.

A Device that is modular that allows you to make just about any gadget you want from it. I've already thought of a few uses that could be made from it

MP3 player, GPS, Wireless IM Device, Webcomic viewer, Wireless Bridge, Wireless Router, Webcam, a alarm clock that goes into sleep mode when you wave your hand over it, a MP3 player that changes different genre or type of songs depending on time of the day and location via GPS unit and internal clock, the list keeps going on, movie player, PC Companion, ect!

you can create your own programs, hell you can even create your own modules for it! to quote on the specs from a video from CES 2008 of the bug "512 MHz R-11, 128 MB ram, USB, WiFi, and a upcoming toaster adapter"

the thing looks awesome, sounds awesome, only issue is price but hey when you consider the rumors of that you can sell your own programs for it, it could effectivally pay for itself and then some!
This brings a gadget-geeky grin to my face.

:3
I know.. its awesome and has so much potential. I'm gonna have to save my next paycheck or two so i can get it
Too complicated for me.
:'D
Th-Th-This... is...
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. :'D
OMG! YES! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MY INVENTION SHALL ROCK THE NEUROMEDICAL WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
<goes off to do stuff>