HAPPY 2008!

Posted: Jan 1 2008, 12:04 AM

AND JANUARY THE FIRST HAS ARRIVED IN THE NETHERLANDS! A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF RERN! MAY THIS YEAR BE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE!

Wow that's a small girl.

Posted: Dec 31 2007, 07:04 PM
Hah.
Hah.
I win.
XD

We've still got another 5 hours and 23-some minutes.
Maybe 22.
Dunno.
:3
Zero's having some party thing tonight -and- tomorrow.
Separate ones.
XDDD
<slaps Hiko on the forehead>
TIME ZONES.
Six hours and counting.

Screw champagne, I have coffee!
*slaps Gear*

Gearpunk =/= Godot!

Meh, so we've spun around the sun again. I fail to see what the big deal is, anymore. I'm probably just becoming an old man (get my me senile dementia meds NOW! Colonel Sanders! The poopies are approaching!) way before my time, but meh. That's just how I see it.
Just realised that last year was 007 year.

Damn fireworks.

<.<

Happy New Years.
Go time zone go! Only an hour and a half to go!
Happy 2008 all.
HAPPEH NOO YARRRRGHHH!!!!!

Well, I resolve to draw and write a little more than I did back in '07. Also, at the party I was just at, I had my first-ever glass of champagne (didn't like as much as coffee), played Halo 3 for the first time (got killed in pretty much every possible way there is to die in that game, including getting hit by a flying body and a TRAFFIC CONE?), and ate almost an entire 30cm-diameter coffee cake. Good for me.

Oh, and I don't really plan on falling asleep at all tonight; too much coffee cake and sugar for that. And I got Rock n' Roll all Night stuck in my head via too much Guitar Hero 3. I...wanna rock n' roll all niiiigggghtt.....an' party ev-er-y day!
Yeah. Just woke up from my Uncle's annual Birthday/New Years party. Played guitar hero III, ate a ton of pizza, and helped my dad and lil bro fire their potato cannons. Gotta love champaign, confetti, and spuds breaking the sound barrier! Happy 2008 everyone!
I:

Went to party at friend's house.
Took many pictures.
Ate BBQ wings.
Watched Miley Cyrus perfrom. (BAAAD HIGHLIGHTS. ZE BUUURN.)
Watched the ball drop. (Hhahhahaha. Balls dropping.)
Made New Year's Resolution that I broke as soon as I came home.
Went to bed and dreamt about cooking green beans at my friend's house.
Woke up and thought, "WTF?! Oh, it's 2008."
Summary of last year =D:

Go to The Dynasty in Far Hills or something with Zero and another family, eat bad food, get chicken head. Again. =_=

Go to Zero's house. Watch YouTube vids for two hours, watch ball drop, get driven home.

Wake up (later that day, lol), go to Zero's house for -another- party until 2:35. Leave for New York to go to ANOTHER party at my mom's friend's. Get home. Go eat. And here I am.
=D

2008 -will- be better. Dunno for who, but maybe me. XD
Went to my best friend's new year's/birthday party and ate cake. lots of cake.

1) 12/31: Best friend's step mother's birthday
2) midnight: new year's
3) 1/1: Best friend's birthday

1+2+3= best party of the year.

f*ck yeah
Oh.
Hey.
Look.
It's already the third.
Meh.
HAPPEH HAPPEH NEW YEAR, ALL.