Ethreal RPG

So I'm starting an RP forum called Ethreal RPG. Howver, I'm having trouble deciding some of the terms for the game. Basically, there are two Realms, Ethreal and ours. A long time ago, Ethreal creatures attacked our world, and one man found two good ones being held slave to evil ones. He freed them, and as thanks they granted him their power. This let him enter a realm that was in between the two realms. He taught people this art, and now it is fairly widespread practice, but not everyone can do it.

My Question:
Should the Ethreal creatures be Ethreallites and powered up humans be Ethers, or vice versa?

A good Analogy for MMStar Force Players. The monsters are FMians, the enchanced humans are Megaman, Taurus Bull, etc.
Ethrealite (that intentional?) implies citizenship. You know how I voted. :'D

It sounds kind of clumsy, though. I'd just call them "Etherial creatures."
Well I just liked the name.
... Oh crap, I voted wrong.

For all intents and purposes, -1 to Ethrialite-humans and +1 to Ether-humans.
Ethreallites are the enhanced humans.
'lite' and 'ette' imply inferiority to something to me.
Therefore, the enhanced humans, Ethreallites, are inferior to the Ethers.

Quote (yahiko9040)

Ethreallites are the enhanced humans.
'lite' and 'ette' imply inferiority to something to me.
Therefore, the enhanced humans, Ethreallites, are inferior to the Ethers.

It's Ethreall-ites, not etreral-lites. ites means a type of being. However, I'm making that the humans as well, as the other one sounds likea good enough name for when the menace first attacked and they needed a quick name to help ID it, so they wouldn't spend forever debating it, and they couldn't forsee needing to develop a name for a new class of human at the time. They would then use it as a base for describing a new type of human.
I too voted Ethereallites, although I think...

You should make the special being called Espers D:
And the special humans Ethers :3