Help? D:

I'm having a spot of trouble.
I'm pretty sure that my computer has spyware.

My browser is constantly lagging, and now YouTube doesn't work! It lags, and ends really really early into multiple videos.

Now I'm getting messages that say Transferring data from 74.125.0.16...
It's creeping me out. And Windows Live OneCare isn't helping at all!
I guess I'll do the 'full' scan later...
Altho' Drakim helped me find an item in Startup called 'adproxy', I'm not sure if that was it...
Suggestions? Help? Please?
The IP 74.125.0.16 is most likely the address of YouTube or wherever you were visiting at the time, just not linked with the re-director server that says 'It's more commonly called www.youtube.com, but that sends you here, so let's load regardless' and isn't a sign of OMGWTFVIRUS.

If it's lagging ... well, yeah. Give it a check to be on the safe side, or check the process list in the Task Manager. If problems persist, get a better one and check again (Some checkers miss things other don't pick up on, but once extra is fine). Check for viruses and make sure to get the latest virus definition files.

As for the browser thing, did you update your browser recently? I've found sometimes that updates can cause instability on certain hardware combinations unintentionally, which is usually corrected with a hotfix.
OK NOW THAT HIKOS PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SOLVED SOMEONE GET ME BACK IN THE CHAT K THANX BIBI
Also, computers can be really slow if you leave them running for a while. Mostly I just put this puppy to sleep, but I have to remember to shut it down every now and again or else all hell breaks loose -- but it does so like molasses going uphill.

And yes, a slower computer does translate into a slower internet.
Yeah...
@ Nal: Thanks, but I've already checked like five times with OneCare. It's supposed to be good...yeah, I just downloaded Mozilla three days ago, so it's GOT to be new.
@ Blue: You know what. This isn't your topic!
SOOOO I CANT GET INT EH CHAT AND I DONT KNOW WHY %^*%^&*%^&*&()_&$%#%^& BLODDY HELL.
Do you have that thhing that lets you make checkpoints that you can go back to at anytime?
I'm assuming not, cause i dont know what youre talking about.
Sorry, I was talking to Hiko, it's his topic after all.
GODDAMMMIT.
Yeah, leave.
@ Shar: Ehm. I don't think sooo...>>
Do you have AdWare? I think there's a freeware version on the net if not.
Dunno. *checks YouTube again*
Works now.
Dunno what happened, but topic is void.