The only reason why I want a DS...

AKA, Lucky Star Moe Drill.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWU7bmMFPMo&mode=related&search=

As one of the very few people who will actually go out of their way to import games from Japan, I tend to fill up my CPU with Japanese games. Eternal Fighter Zero, Melty Blood Re-Act, Air Raid, and of course stuff like Air, Kanon, everything released in English on Insani (Genuflect motherfuc-), and even stuff like Sets in the East and Rises in the West: Operation Sanctuary, Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, and then that leads to, well, stuff that can't be reasonably fobbed off as a fandom; Welcome to Pia Carrot, Virgin Rooster, DiviDead...

So, this leads to my main question. Is it worth it to buy a DS to buy import games? Yeah, there's the LS game, but it's just one game. What other kinds of Japanese import games are there that I can obtain through importing?

Yes, I know those last few are Hentai games. Shaddap.
I've already played it...
Post this kinda topic in the spam plz :ph43r:

PS: IMO = Luckystar = for pedos

Quote (Goroke)

PS: IMO = Luckystar = for pedos

<.<

Woops.
YOU PLAY EFZ AND MELTY BLOOD : O

I FEEL THAT I'VE FOUND MY SPIRITUAL BROTHER!

... now all you need is some Guilty Gear in there.....
I believe there are much better games out for the DS..trust me, when it comes to video games, generally don't choose anime/manga-based ones.
Yes, go for Gyakuten Saiban! The law was never this fun!

Quote (Strikeman)

I believe there are much better games out for the DS..trust me, when it comes to video games, generally don't choose anime/manga-based ones.

The majority of what he had listed were games before they became manga/anime... And the rest (melty blood, EFZ) is godly good ^^

Quote (RevivedSin)

Yes, go for Gyakuten Saiban! The law was never this fun!

Sorry, was that 'law' or 'lawl'? May need some clarification.
Law.

OB-JEK-SHEE-YUN!