A chat with Nale

This is an actual chat I had with Nale...just seconds ago. I tried to explain it to him...I wish he listend. I still thought we could go to an agreement.

Quote ()

scottishkilla1: Okay, fine. You had your chance and you blew itscottishkilla1: You wanna go to that knock-off, go ahead. Just remember where you stole the ideasNinthChimera: WHAT?
NinthChimera: WAIT WHAT AM I DOING
scottishkilla1: One word. Deserting
NinthChimera: ...???!
scottishkilla1: Yeah. Have fun without me, but remember. If it wasn't for me, even your site wouldn't exist
NinthChimera: I know that
NinthChimera: calm down
NinthChimera: what happened
NinthChimera: please...you haev to
chillscottishkilla1: What happened? You know what happened. Everyone left for that junkheap
NinthChimera: what?
NinthChimera: Thats an emergency doorNinthChimera: tahts an emergency
scottishkilla1: I'm not good enough for you all, apparently. So go ahead. Go on without me
NinthChimera: YOU ARE GOOD
NinthChimera: NO!
scottishkilla1: I don't want to hear your excuses
NinthChimera: Dont!
scottishkilla1: I've read the posts. I know what you all think
NinthChimera: .......I try to help...adn Im always hated
NinthChimera: I try to make everything fair...adn im blamed
scottishkilla1: Yeah, how do you think I feel? I uncover an unjustice and what happens? Everyone leaves
NinthChimera: Ive been having a rough week when one of my friends is now comatose
NinthChimera: Im about to cry
scottishkilla1: Meh. You caused this. You left, too. It's your fault
NinthChimera: I defended you
scottishkilla1: Pfft. Some defending
NinthChimera: .......how dare you say it was me
scottishkilla1: How many members were left, eh?
NinthChimera: I warned them
scottishkilla1: How many were left. After you "defended" me?
NinthChimera: I knew youd be sad
scottishkilla1: None. Just me and a speck of dust. Yeah. Great site that is
NinthChimera: Please....calm down
scottishkilla1: Calm down? How? The site I had is in ruins, thanks to you guys. There's nothing to salvage
NinthChimera: why is it my fault
NinthChimera: I did nothing
NinthChimera: you blame us all
scottishkilla1: It's everyone's fault. Everyone on the board
scottishkilla1: YOU'RE the ones who left
NinthChimera: ...
NinthChimera: people left....
scottishkilla1: I didn't make you leave, YOU left. YOUR fault
NinthChimera: because they were afraid
scottishkilla1: Yeah, that's not what they say over there, on that piece of shit
NinthChimera: there afraid that you'd go overboard adn close the
sitescottishkilla1: Well congrats. You just caused the closure. Permenantly
NinthChimera: Demonstar: Lunar, he doesn't talk to me.
Demonstar: so could you tell him
Demonstar: if we wanted to jump
Capuchin: yeah....
Demonstar: I wouldn't have asked Fenix and Twi to get the board back up
Demonstar: and give him Official hood.
NinthChimera: ....your a nice person...please....dont get people mad at you
scottishkilla1: Too late. They already are
NinthChimera: theres still time to fix the damage
scottishkilla1: Yeah, where have I heard that before? And what happened?
NinthChimera: teh other site wasnt going to be used
NinthChimera: it was a backup
scottishkilla1: Yeah, right
NinthChimera: it was nothing
NinthChimera: we werent going to go there
NinthChimera: unless you went overboard
NinthChimera: adn closed the site
NinthChimera: it would be unfair to all newcomers
NinthChimera: so we made an emergency site so teh people, that werent resposible, could join
scottishkilla1: No it wasn't. You guys were already using it. Why else would you have Homepages and E-mails set up already, hmm?
scottishkilla1: Don't deny it. You were using it
NinthChimera: I wasnt
NinthChimera: do you see my crap on tehre
NinthChimera: only my name
NinthChimera: adn a skecth
NinthChimera: all thet sig stuff....its from YOUR site
scottishkilla1: You used the site. I know you were. So go on. Use it all you want
scottishkilla1: So one last thing. Good riddance
scottishkilla1 signed off at 6:15:33 PM.scottishkilla1 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
NinthChimera: ....I DIDNT NEED THIS
scottishkilla1 is unable to receive offline IMs.
NinthChimera: ...you probably have blocked me...so if you can see this...I wanted to make something where both sides could be happy

Thats it...yeah...nothing else to say here.
OK, my idea has been corrected. He is a childish person who enjoys standing above people. He likes to see you grovel for him.
He probably thinks he's losing 'all his friends' by this forum, but he needed friends first to lose them. OK, I admit... Lunar, you were his friend. But you're still on AIM, so how can YOU abandon him? You're still there for him even though he's pushing you away. It's the same thing Rapid has been enduring if I'm correct.
He had the option, he didn't take it...

We don't need him.
... How are...

Alright. This pisses me off to no end.

Not only does he basically ignore everything Lunar said, he's not even thinking RATIONALLY.

Either that, or he's just totally grasping at straws to hate us, which is just as bad in my opinion.

How does Email and Homepages make it so we're "using" the site?

If people started RPing, then he'd have a point.

But this... I'm sorry. I'm too angry to post neutrally right now.
And thus, all respect I had for the man disappeared along with any thoughts for him too. Lunar, there are people to call friends and people to not. I'm not to sure Nal is one to call a friend. Don't let these things drag ya down okay? You've still got insanity obsessed Braden as your friend XD. Of course, I'm not to sure I'M one of those people you want as a friend what with the tentacles and everything.

Meh, things can only get better right? Just gotta hang in there.

(oh jesus, I did not just post this.... what the hell, am I wasted? ... wait... wasted on WHAT! DAMN YOU JESUS! I DUNNA WANT A SOUL!!!!!)
Well... I saw this coming. He's thinking with his emotions. There is no reasoning with someone who has abandoned logic. Once he has calmed down, IF he calms down, try to send him a message one more time. Give it a few days first for the reality of what he has just done to his own site time to set in. Try anything sooner than that, and he will reject/ignore/blame you for everything, be it your fault or his.

This is neither a bash or flame of Nal, nor is it defending him.

Just an observation.

I'd guess Nal is somewhere around 17, give or take 2 years either direction.
I believe he is 18. And yes, I agree, it is sad to see somebody let themselfs be controlled by their emotions. He doesn't even defend what he does anymore. He simply states that "I gave you this, I can take it away" and "This would be nothing without me", while ignoring the fact that he was destroying it right now despite what he might have done earlier.
UM HELLO GUYS YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE GOING FOR NETRUALITY BUT FLAMES

START FLAMING, THE SHIP OF THE OLD SITE HAS JUST SET SAIL
Aw dang! I forgot to backup my sig! Now my comical CATS vs Anime guy is gone!

I deserted my old RP for this one. What a ripoff. <_<
Oh my god...
That's horrible....
I can't believe that's its gone. Totally gone..

I used to respect Nalerann... Now I see that he really isn't like I thought... I still respect him... but in a Cestus kinda way.
The hell are you talking about?

Nothing's gone except a prick of a Nalerenn. Everything's here now, and if all goes well, then most everyone will be here as well.

We'll just spit on Nale's memory a bit, and then move on to get our bearings back here.

P.S., Zero, because you seem to be so down about what happened...personally, I don't blame you at all. It's Nale that I'm terribly furious at. He was bound to uncover RN eventually, and it was better to have some warning (i.e. him closing down the board once, which put us all on alert) rather than him finding the link one day and screwing us over by closing RECN out of the blue.

Anyway, all you people are a pack of really sweet folks. I mean, this is the second major upheaval we've gone through in the past year, and the casualties have been minimal. I really respect everyone for riding through this. Just my penny and a half.
Nale... if he reads this, here's my message for him.

I for one am sorry. This site was made for fun. Just like RECN. RECN was not dead, people were in both places. It wasn't a bad setup. Just an opportunity to get more RPing in. We're not traitors. But now that the site is officially closed, I'm just coming here to RP. The fact is, that's what really matters. People having fun, roleplaying their hearts out through characters they made. Where they do it... that's their decision. But please, don't take away that decision. This site DOES exist because of RECN, but not just that. Think about it. If this site hadn't been made, and you shut down the site for some other reason, what then? There wouldn't be ANY place. This site was meant to be a "bomb shelter" of sorts. If EN is right, this is the second upheaval in a year. Please, reopen the site and make it the last.

To everyone else, hello. A somber time this is, with a lot of flared tempers. If RECN is truly dead, I'm sad for it. I really am. It was a great site. If Nal brings it back, I for one would go back... so long as this upheaval does not kill it. I know there will be others. ZS being one of them. But if it isn't... we have no choice. This will be the new site. But if RECN opens once more, I ask all of you to give Nal another chance. He just feels betrayed. Like what he did wasn't good enough. Or maybe it's not even the sites. Maybe it's something else. I honestly don't know.
But if the sites split permanently... it would be a dark day indeed. We may have the members, but it would be as if the very hearts of the sites were split in two. The non lurker members are what give sites their soul. Split them, and what do you have? Sure, the wound may heal. But it will never fully regrow. Forgive. Forget. Make friends again.

That's my buck and a half, instead of two cents.

Quote (English Ninja)

The hell are you talking about?

Nothing's gone except a prick of a Nalerenn. Everything's here now, and if all goes well, then most everyone will be here as well.

We'll just spit on Nale's memory a bit, and then move on to get our bearings back here.

P.S., Zero, because you seem to be so down about what happened...personally, I don't blame you at all. It's Nale that I'm terribly furious at. He was bound to uncover RN eventually, and it was better to have some warning (i.e. him closing down the board once, which put us all on alert) rather than him finding the link one day and screwing us over by closing RECN out of the blue.

Anyway, all you people are a pack of really sweet folks. I mean, this is the second major upheaval we've gone through in the past year, and the casualties have been minimal. I really respect everyone for riding through this. Just my penny and a half.

-cough<3cough-

I agree completely with what she said. I think she stole my words. Jerkface </3

@Lunar: I know you're probably bummed to no end right now... but don't try not to let it get you down too much. You're a good person, and if there were more people willing to put forth so much effort to try and resolve things the world might be a better place. So don't let one defeat get you down, and especially not this one.

Quote (PaladinGC)

I'd guess Nal is somewhere around 17, give or take 2 years either direction.

I hope you don't intend that to be a stereotype on a particular age group. There are many others within his age range that manage to maintain logic even under the greatest of stress.

Quote ()

I hope you don't intend that to be a stereotype on a particular age group. There are many others within his age range that manage to maintain logic even under the greatest of stress.

Stereotype? :lol:

No. I know better than that.

Let's call it a very well educated guess, and leave it at that. Cool?
Man, two upheavals, both centered around the admins, both ending with Nal blowing up and demoting/deleting everybody.

I'm starting to think that maybe Cestus and Insaniac weren't the bad guys during the first upheaval. I mean, Rapid never desvered what he got. Atrus didn't deserve what he got, and furthermore, EVERYONE doesn't deserve what we got from Nal... A big blank screen.