A Very Sex Woman

Behold!

So yeah...I'd hit that...big time.
.... I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

And how does one become both overlooked and appreciated?

Quote (Aim)

.... I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

And how does one become both overlooked and appreciated?

With typos from hell my good man! =D *Shot*

*Head~Desk~Action*

...and yes, it's a joke. Someone said I wasn't being "random" enough, so I said...

"Kay."
Aha! I totally remember her!

Quote (P.A. Master)

Aha! I totally remember her!

Crystal Shards? You better remember her! XD
Behold!

So yeah...I'd hit that...big time.
Yes, I'd hit that. I'd hit it with a confusion attack. It would be super effective.
[4chan simulator on]
SAUCE
[4chan simulator off]
For the Swarm!

I'd hit that, like an Arclite 120mm Shock Cannon.
*puts on sunglasses*
Don't tempt me to bring out the Pokecchi.

It's been months of updates, and you guyz would obviously jizz your pants since HG and SS Sabrina is hot (in others opinions) for some reason.
I now wish to see a beauty pageant for navies.
Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure I that a Navi beauty pageant, or some sort of tournament for all women, is one of the last things I remember discussing before RE:CN was destroyed. XD

At that time it sounded like a fun idea, but I dunno how it would get along now.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure I that a Navi beauty pageant, or some sort of tournament for all women, is one of the last things I remember discussing before RE:CN was destroyed. XD

At that time it sounded like a fun idea, but I dunno how it would get along now.

DOOOO EEEET! >=D

Quote (Heat Sonata)

AGWS.exe wins swimsuit portion by landslide.

Minds break everywhere.

Quote (DIVA)

Don't tempt me to bring out the Pokecchi.

It's been months of updates, and you guyz would obviously jizz your pants since HG and SS Sabrina is hot (in others opinions) for some reason.

BUT ARE THEY VERY SEX?
Before...

...eh...I think I'll keep "After" in my wallet for a rainy day. You'd assplode again.

That, and we no longer have an ecchi thread, so I'm off the stuff. *Shrugs*