Trojan!

Okay, Trojans are back in my comp, and I'm trying to get them out. They include more of the .Agent, but also some .BHQ, .Downloader, and even one other type. Just thought I'd give a heads up to people on the chat.

And no, I haven't been to any sites of questionable legality lately.

If anyone has any advice they'd like to give me, that'd be just peachy, cause I can't really get back onto the chat until I get this taken care of.

EDIT: .Proxy as well.

EDIT2: They appear to be gone again now, but we'll see how long that lasts. >_>;

EDIT3: I was kind of jumping back and forth between Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Quick Scan and Adaware scan, but since that didn't seem to be fully stopping it, I'm trying a full scan on Malwarebytes now.

EDIT4: For now I'm not finding anything else.
FORMAT.

No, seriously. Run all of those virus/spyware scans, use a registry cleaner, and make sure all your stuff is updated. If that doesn't work, see if there's a specific online fix for it. (sometimes there is)

If not, well...
I've been using McAfee, and it's been working awesomely, haha. I pirate a lot of stuff, like for example, I just yesterday downloaded a GameCam torrent; it found a trojan in the crack and removed it, just like that. Of course, now, there's no crack for it, but whatever. xD

Formatting has worked for me in the past :/