This is absolutely disgusting.

This deserves its own topic.

What is the world COMING to?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/35690...dictionary.html

Quote ()

The publisher claims the changes have been made to reflect the fact that Britain is a modern, multicultural, multifaith society.

O...I lol'd
Ok, what the hell? That is just a... stupid, stupid move...
I'm not going to say I'm agreeing with all the facets of Christianity, but come on, 'moss' and 'fern'? THEY'RE PLANTS, NOT FORCING JESUS DOWN INNOCENT CHILDRENS' THROATS.
Yeah, that seems really, really stupid.

"Empire"?

SORRY KIDS.

IT'S THE HOLY ROMAN KINGDOM NOW.
Wow. Propaganda much? Let's not teach them important words like plants and animals, cus we need to replace them with words like MP3 player and Vandalism. Fail moar.
^ HIS MAJESTY PREVAILS

Quote ()

adder, ass, beaver, boar, budgerigar, bullock, cheetah, colt, corgi, cygnet, doe, drake, ferret, gerbil, goldfish, guinea pig, hamster, heron, herring, kingfisher, lark, leopard, lobster, magpie, minnow, mussel, newt, otter, ox, oyster, panther, pelican, piglet, plaice, poodle, porcupine, porpoise, raven, spaniel, starling, stoat, stork, terrapin, thrush, weasel, wren.

Beaver? Really? How is beaver religious? Oh well.

*signs up for the First Church of Beaver*
Multicultural my ass. Man, I hate people these days. I don't really care if you believe in anything or nothing- you should still know the significance of the words which people will be using.

And really, beaver? Clearly these left wing nut jobs have outdone themselves.

Quote ()

adder, ass, beaver, boar, budgerigar, bullock, cheetah, colt, corgi, cygnet, doe, drake, ferret, gerbil, goldfish, guinea pig, hamster, heron, herring, kingfisher, lark, leopard, lobster, magpie, minnow, mussel, newt, otter, ox, oyster, panther, pelican, piglet, plaice, poodle, porcupine, porpoise, raven, spaniel, starling, stoat, stork, terrapin, thrush, weasel, wren.

WHOOPS, NO INTERESTING LEGENDS ABOUT THE TOWER OF LONDON FOR YOU! BACK TO BORING! BORING AND LAME!
Because the title was too appropriate and I didn't feel like starting its own topic.

SOUL EATER FANS, WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoRL_p-L2aM
...Wait, beaver? BEAVER!?

*cries at the loss of the Canadian mascot's identity*