WHAT WOULD YOU DO (Ver. !!)

I guess my first quiz was pretty successful~~

And since I'm bored out of my mind~
------
1. You find your self in a very typical Japanese anime situation with you hitting on at least 10+ girls/guys of any type. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

2. You're in a world where humans and robots coexist, special tasked robots become crazy, and robots turn into bunch of lights when they step into a inch tall spike. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

3. You own Nintendo now, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

4. You found out that you have an illegitimate child. And who gives a damn about your age and gender, you still have that child. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

5. o lol, u loot 10 gil. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

6. You're in a world where mushrooms can make you grow, vacuums can suck in ghosts, and chucking your baby self is perfectly paradox free. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

7. A meteor size of texas is coming straight at earth, precisely, straight towards you! WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

8. ohai Mr.president of the world, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!
Oh, personality quiz, I guess I should take this, too.

1. You find your self in a very typical Japanese anime situation with you hitting on at least 10+ girls/guys of any type. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

Look at them, apologize, explain that I have no idea what I was doing or how I got there and walk away embarrassed.

2. You're in a world where humans and robots coexist, special tasked robots become crazy, and robots turn into bunch of lights when they step into a inch tall spike. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

I don't know, avoid crazy robots? Maybe carry around some of those spikes to throw on the ground near crazy robots that attack me. Otherwise, if they're all coexisting peacefully, I guess life would pretty much be normal.

Begin work on 100% motion sensing VR type controls, try and convince Camelot to make a New GoldenSun for the DS. And make sure to put Isaac and all of them into the Next Smash Bros Game. Maybe ToS characters, more Fire Emblem dudes, more Sonic Dudes, and Pichu in it, too.

4. You found out that you have an illegitimate child. And who gives a damn about your age and gender, you still have that child. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

I'd have to raise it, I suppose. He/She'd stay at home with my mother while I was at school, and I'd try taking care of it when I wasn't. I may get a job to help support it. I'd probably try and find the mother.

"YOU'VE FOUND 10 GIL! Too bad it's worthless here..."

6. You're in a world where mushrooms can make you grow, vacuums can suck in ghosts, and chucking your baby self is perfectly paradox free. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

Grow a mustache? Nah, probably find mushrooms of different types, and test out there size changing abilities. Maybe look for a leaf...

7. A meteor size of texas is coming straight at earth, precisely, straight towards you! WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

What can I do? I can't get out of a Texas sized area within minutes, or even hours, unless I board an emergency plane or boat. Maybe go for the latter. An emergency boat trip to see, and hope to escape it. (I live on the east coast, so sea-bound travel makes sense)

((I just met the President of the world?)) Oh, Mr President, hello. (If he addressed me.) I'd then be polite, but back out of conversation quickly, as I have nothing to say to the president of the world on a sneak attack visit. If I just saw him walking down the street, I'd ignore him, probably. Maybe get a picture if I had a camera, to prove that I saw him.

That is all. And noone stole my answers before I thought of them this time.
Who's up for a gangbang?

Wake up from my dream.

Add Megaman to Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Shin, you're grounded.

stfu nub lrn2play teh gaem

Grab some mushrooms and keep them for later.

Eat the mushrooms and punch the meteor.

Realize I'm looking into a mirror.

Quote (Goroke)

------

1. Do what any normal eroge or galge player would do.
Pick out the girl that's my type.
Establish better relationships.
AND FIND A GOOD END. :'D

2. Always carry around a bunch of 1-inch spikes on me.

3. ....
Develop games for the people, players, and betterment of otakus of society.
Big Project: Virtual Reality MMPORPG. Goddammit, why can't I be the president of Sony?

4. ...
Kill myself.

5. Save it, and when someone attacks me, throw it at them and run.

6. Try to escape, while fully utilizing the powers of this dimension.

7. Tell NASA, then call on my army of mecha soldiers, and send them to do battle with the Meteor and blow it up.

8. Find a more suitable candidate, then move on my way.

Quote (Lux)

Oh, personality quiz, I guess I should take this, too.

Look at them, apologize, explain that I have no idea what I was doing or how I got there and walk away embarrassed.

I don't know, avoid crazy robots? Maybe carry around some of those spikes to throw on the ground near crazy robots that attack me. Otherwise, if they're all coexisting peacefully, I guess life would pretty much be normal.

Begin work on 100% motion sensing VR type controls, try and convince Camelot to make a New GoldenSun for the DS. And make sure to put Isaac and all of them into the Next Smash Bros Game. Maybe ToS characters, more Fire Emblem dudes, more Sonic Dudes, and Pichu in it, too.

I'd have to raise it, I suppose. He/She'd stay at home with my mother while I was at school, and I'd try taking care of it when I wasn't. I may get a job to help support it. I'd probably try and find the mother.

"YOU'VE FOUND 10 GIL! Too bad it's worthless here..."

Grow a mustache? Nah, probably find mushrooms of different types, and test out there size changing abilities. Maybe look for a leaf...

What can I do? I can't get out of a Texas sized area within minutes, or even hours, unless I board an emergency plane or boat. Maybe go for the latter. An emergency boat trip to see, and hope to escape it. (I live on the east coast, so sea-bound travel makes sense)

((I just met the President of the world?)) Oh, Mr President, hello. (If he addressed me.) I'd then be polite, but back out of conversation quickly, as I have nothing to say to the president of the world on a sneak attack visit. If I just saw him walking down the street, I'd ignore him, probably. Maybe get a picture if I had a camera, to prove that I saw him.

That is all. And noone stole my answers before I thought of them this time.

ur da world prez, lol

( It's amusing to talk in nub-anese)
Oh....

*Corrects Response*

I'd run carefully. I'd place trusted, talented, and qualified people in charge of different aspects of running the world. I'd put funding into schools, alternative energy (LIKE THE SUN) and probably make sure to maintain my military presence in all parts of the world. If I run the entire world, I need to be able to defend it from harm. I'd need bodyguards, too. I'm to important to go without them. I'd probably periodically speak on a televised broadcast, but it wouldn't be live, as that would be far too stressful. I'd dress very formally, and slick my hair back, too.

I guess...
Can it be harem anime plz?

Push the crazy robots into the spikes.

Discontinue Mario Kart and all those other stupid spinoffs. Oh, and design the next console with graphics and software on par with the competition, while keeping the things the Wii had over them, thus crushing them.

Raise him to be evil.

forge the coins into miniscule throwing weapons.

Eat some mushrooms and stomp on people I don't like.

Move.

Zero Requiem?
Okay, no. Stage my own kidnapping (by ninjas, of course) for lulz.

Quote (Goroke)

I guess my first quiz was pretty successful~~

And since I'm bored out of my mind~
------

1:Uhhhh...hope that it leads to a happy ending?!

2: Equip:1-inch spike armor on leather armor!

3: PRODUCE NEW KIRBY GAMES AND BUY OUT CRASH BANDICOOT!

4: 0_0 COMMIT SUICIDE BABY!

5: Gamble it away. i mean...10 gil could become 10 MILLION gil in several hours!

6: Find the princess and kidnap her if she's as smexy as princess peach/luna.

7: I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!

8: Drive america into the ground and move to canada.
I am not employed to love.

Time to give my scythe a couple upgrades. I'm thinking lasers.

Super Reaper Bros

Teach the child to reap souls, then put him to work so I can actually have some free time for a change.

Melt the gil into a new chain for my hour glass.

I go there all the time. It's called limbo.

Destroy the Meteor. If I don't, I'm out of a job.

I reap souls for a living; being a president would be unfulfilling in comparison.
Enjoy.

I would fight for great justice. With a spikey hat.

Give it back.

Jump into a cannon with it, play with fire together and ride around on turtle shells. Oh, and kick around the eggs of dinosaurs.

1337 d00d! i hafv enuff fur HAX HAXER HAXY AXE loool!!11!eleventy!!2

Save the princess.

In United Kingdom, Texas-sized meteors aim at you!

Bail.
Let my hair down, dye it white, establish an uninterested scowl, and slit my wrist. Bishi time baby.

Aim up and shoot

Put myself in brawl.

...gladiator arena?

Roll an appraise check.

Use my flute, jump to the final stage.

Go to the core of the planet, and at the precise moment it hits, absorb all the planet's Mako and become a god.

Open the borders to mexico, close the borders to everywhere else.