Favorite Type of Music?

Quote (Hiko)

Why did people like the Backstreet Boys? N'Sync? Britney Spears?
RAP?
:0

Just cause you haven't hit puberty and think girls have icky cooties doesn't mean Backstreet and N*Sync suck. They're actually pretty good once you're mature enough to actually listen instead of just go "EW GROSS A BUNCH OF GUYS DANCING LIKE WEIRDOS TALKING ABOUT GIRL STUFF".

In a related note, stop asking people their opinions and then being a dick about belittling them. Offspring kicked ass for quite a while, and Paramore isn't too bad either. If you want to talk about suck, go talk about Chemical Romance. I saw them on warped tour one year, and they spent nearly the whole time bitching about politics instead of performing. Way to fail, douche bags.

And lastly, international, because Asian music is far better than American music in many cases, even the ones where they blatantly rip off our songs.
No, it's just that I've already talked to TPSP in person about this...
And aren't you doing the same thing to me? :0
And... no, I just think that N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys have no talent whatsoever.
:'D
would you like it more, hiko, if i listed KE until emo/screamo?

I've seen KE and Paramore both live at the warped tour and they were both very good.

Silversun Pickups is...different. But I like it. And I like Offspring for their effectively simple power chord progressions, even if every song sounds similar.

I don't criticize your music selection (although I can't rly because half of these bands I've never heard of...)
You're absolutely right, you don't.
I'm just an elitist. XD

(And yes, I would as far as KE goes. :'D)
I like KE because its like fusion of screamo and metal.