Favorite Type of Music?

Choose one!
I... don't think I missed any, but if I did, choose something close to it, or 'other'.
If I did, and it's big, mods, please edit it in.

As for my choice, I'm a metalhead, of course.
I mostly listen to rock so I picked that, though my interests spread far and wide. Lately, I've been listening to "Oldies" from the fifties and sixties.
Yeah, I could pick about six of those. XD
It's just...
my iTunes.
About 700 of the close-to-1000 are some form of metal.
XD
I'm listening to "The House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals. I think I'll listen to some Creedence or Van Morrison later.
I mostly listen to Hardcore-Extreme-Electronica-Dance-Trance-Technopop-Technobeat-Techmetal-Tribaltech-Musak.
*Smacks Steve over the head with a MOAB* Ahem, aren't you supposed to be doing something? *Hides before anyone points out his own modly failures*

Also, is it just me or is it weird that R&B, soul and Reggae are all lumped together?
Hmm.... I guess I'll be a geek and go with vg soundtracks.

Though, I'm rediscovering my love for good "old" music.

thunn thunn thunn...and another one bites the dust

Quote (Zanallen)

I'm listening to "The House of the Rising Sun" by Led Zeppelin.

Fix'd.
:'D
My favorite genre is currently... uh... Punk rock, heavy metal, hard rock, progressive rock. :'D *simply reads off the names of whatever it is Kinniku Shōjo Tai sings*

Well, erm... in all seriousness, though, I've recently been binging on anime music. I'll listen to pretty much anything in the end.
I picked other, because I'm of opinion that 'J-Pop' is a different genre all together. But in the truth, I listen to all kinds of music. I just watched the musical 'Cats' and sung along all songs, so eh... Oh. Wait.

*thinks*

No, scratch that. While J-Pop inhabits my playlists for a large part, my favourite type of music is 'Love Songs'. If a song is about love, then I love it how ironic it may sound.
Gaaaaawd. I love VGMusic, remixed usually, but my favorites are the metal remixes, and I do occasionally listen to Metallica and such, so Metal it is.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Zanallen)

Fix'd.

Hate to tel you this Hiko, but Zan is probably listening to the version of the song played by The Animals, not Led Zeppelin... So chances are you didn't fixed it >_>

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Zanallen)

Fix'd.

Hate to tel you this Hiko, but Zan is probably listening to the version of the song played by The Animals, not Led Zeppelin... So chances are you didn't fixed it >_>

I know, I just like that one better.
I like all music.
So I'm not voting.

(Actually, I'm just REALLY REALLY indecisive. Can't make up my mind.)
*Smacks Hiko with a wooden club*

You should've add an all of the above button.

Yesterday I was jamming to Martin Sexton - Diner! I'm weird like that!
I was going to do pairs of categories, but then I realized there weren't enough options.
:0
Japanese. 'Nuff said.
Metal:
Disturbed, Dragonforce, Metroid Metal

Rock:
AC/DC, Goldfinger, Elvis Presley

Techno:
Daft Punk, Random Artists

Foreign:
Music from Anime, Ramstein

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Metal:
Disturbed, Dragonforce, Metroid Metal

LOL, NO
I THINK NOT

If I wanted an amalgamation of faggotry, I'd listen to the Jonas Brothers, thanks.
O_O_O_O

[Sorry. It's just... not metal. BORDERLINE power metal at best. Artificially enhanced to the point of losing realism, extremely untalented members, et cetera. Listen to Sonata Arctica, or Nightwish or Stratovarius or something.]
Medic is correct. I was listening to the Animals' version of the song. I told you I was into the 50/60s lately. *Pops in some Brown Eyed Girl*