Make your own Megaman Movie!

I'm bored again. This time, design your own Megaman movie. Live-action? Anime? Plot? Stuff like that. I'll come up with an example later, but for now feel free to pos away.
MEGAMAN RUSHES INTO THE CYBERSPACE WITH A HUGE ARRAY OF CHIPS.
[and Lan.]

He kills viruses and stuff and fights some big evil baddies with destructive ideas in mind and ends up saving the world as it's known.
Again.
For the nth time.
Cutman: I will cut up the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Busters Cutman*
Elecman: I will electrocute the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Cuts Elecman*
Iceman: I will freeze the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Electrocutes Iceman*
Fireman: I will burn up the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Freezes Fireman*
Bombman: I will blow up the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Burns Bombman*
Gutsman: I will punch the townsfolk.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the townsfolk! *Blows up Gutsman*
Wily: I will conquer the world.
Megaman: Oh no! Not the world! *Let's Wily get away*
Light: I will delete your weapons.
Megaman: Oh no! Not my weapons! *Cleans lab*
Protoman: *whistles*
*sponsers Steve*
I'll give you a part in the movie when it goes to production. XD
I'll totally make ads for that.
I'm already starting early drafts for a sequel.
But... you haven't produced the first.
D:
That's alright. I already know it will be a smashing success. Here's a trailer for my next movie: Megaman X.

Vile: I will destroy you.
Zero: I will stop you.
X: *Is emo*
I can see this becoming a Box-Office Breaker.

*Sponsers record deal*

*And by that he means ripping from OCRemix*
Don't forget that the main characters will be humans and not the actual main characters of the series it's based of. People love that in the movies.
Well, that isn't exactly what I had in mind, but since I didn't post an example...Whatever. Also, Shury, Megaman is human enough for it to work. Now, I can't decide if the Robot Masters should just be CGI with updated designs or...Most human designs to accomidate human actors...
He's referencing Transformers. : D

But, yeah. I've been writing out game ideas for a while, so that I have things to do whenever I learn to make them. One of these is a 3rd person shooter based off the first Megaman game.

I have a friend on MSN who's drawing the designs for Cutman and Gutsman.
I know.

I'm just sayin' that Megaman is human enough for the movie to be centered around humans and still focus on the main characters.

Anyway...I was thinking that a Megaman live action movie would be pretty cool. I've been tossing around ideas for the past two days to see which sounds better, but I keep getting snagged at certain design choices. For example, I was thinking of basing the plot around Megaman 1, but do I want a more apocolytic feel like in The Protomen's C.D.? Or should mankind still be striving and have it focus on the beginning of the battle...Like, futuristic utopia and then suddenly things go wrong, but Megaman saves the day before anything really disasterous happens...Also, the Robot Masters and their legions. I was thinking of having CGI, like Transformers/Casshern, for the robots, with maybe some animatronics. However, the current game designs of most of the robot masters are pretty ghey and laim. So I came up with two choices, either:

1. Update the designs, keeping them CGI, while making them more realistic. I.E. Gutsman as a massive construction robot with a wrecking ball for one hand.

2. Make them more humanoid and have actors play them...Just, in suits and stuff. I.E. Michael Clark Duncan as Gutsman.

Anyway...I'm bored.

Quote (Zanallen)

1. Update the designs, keeping them CGI, while making them more realistic. I.E. Gutsman as a massive construction robot with a wrecking ball for one hand.

GUTS MASHEEEN GUN!

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Zanallen)

GUTS MASHEEEN GUN!

No. Guts Massive Electromagnetic Rivet Gun.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Zanallen)

GUTS MASHEEEN GUN!

No. Guts Massive Electromagnetic Rivet Gun.

Guts Massive Electromagnetic Rivet Gun = GUTS MASHEEEN GUUUN!