Favorite Controller Configuration for Brawl

^topic
Gamcub.
Gamecube. You had to ask?
Seriously, that's a pretty obvious question.
-.-
You all suck.
XDD

Seriously...
I just use the wiimote/nunchuk. It's easier, prevents fighting, and makes me feel cooler.
=D
GC

Even though I haven't played yet.

Quote (Hiko)

-.-
You all suck.
XDD

Seriously...
I just use the wiimote/nunchuk. It's easier, prevents fighting, and makes me feel cooler.
=D

How can it be easier when you've logged hundreds of hours playing with the original control scheme, before the game even comes out? Seriously, if you could skip learning a new control method, then going through hours of mastering it with each of your characters, would you? Well, most of the world would.
>_>;;
Well, I haven't.
:'D
Thereby, you fail, Hiko. :'D
Gamecube, definitely. Hooray for friends. :'D
I voted for Classic Controller because that's what I use due to the fact that I don't have a GC controller (I would probably use that if I had one).
I voted Gamecube. Why? I've been playing Melee for quite a while now, and the controls have stuck. It'd be stupid to try and learn to use the Wiimote all over again. Though I guess I'll have to at some point.
THE WIIMOTE IS A CONTROLLER!?

GameCube, of course.
Of course, the Gamecube controller. You need the Wiimote free so you can attack the other players while they're trying to...

Wait, am I playing this game right?
I use the classic controller myself. Mostly because I haven't played Melee in a hella long time and the classic is close enough to my PS2 controller for me to feel comfortable.

Quote (Hiko)

-.-
You all suck.
XDD

Seriously...
=D

ROFL!

Did you say Wii Mote makes you feel cool? That's a first I ever heard that one. Seriously!

Anyway, I like GC because I loved Melee and GC controls are easy to handle and always will be. I even liked Playing that SF Demo with the GC controller. It was like it was designed especially for GC.
*Grumble mutter*

I have to practice with the Wiimote+Nunchuck because that's what they're forcing us to use in the tournament.

*Grumble grumble*

-Twi

Quote (Zane)

Quote (Hiko)

-.-
You all suck.
XDD

Seriously...
=D

ROFL!

Did you say Wii Mote makes you feel cool? That's a first I ever heard that one. Seriously!

I don't have a Wii.

XD