RE:RN Democratic/G.O.P. Primary

I've simply used the four major candidates.
I'll make a REAL election in November or summat.

Please, if you don't live in America, don't vote.
Seriously.

Please post with your choice and a reason if you so choose.

I voted for Obama, of course, because he's as liberal as it gets.

AGAINST GAY MARRIAGES AND ABORTIONS? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T HAVE ONE!

Best motto evar...

Anyways, I agree with pretty much all of his policies. -shrug-
BARACK N' ROLL!

is there even any reason to put Huckabee up there? Even if he won every single delegate coming up, he still wouldn't have more than McCain...He's in it for publicity now.
DO NOT WANT!

DjjdAnduM'jN AndMkdEjR'In'CnaAkfN PndaOc'LnsO'asTndImC'S.

Quote (Legoroy)

DO NOT WANT!

DjjdAnduM'jN AndMkdEjR'In'CnaAkfN PndaOc'LnsO'asTndImC'S.

You spelled "politics" wrong. It's not "polotics".
I thought we were voting about the site dictator....
100% obama...

now if only america worked like that...
How many of you can ACTUALLY vote?

Remember, in the US of A, your opinion is worthless, unless you're voting.
I voted for Romney during the primary, but, of course, he pulled out just a few days after. I'm honestly considering a write-in at this point. <__<
My mother has written in Jimmy Carter since he left office.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Remember, in the US of A, your opinion is worthless, unless you're voting.

And even then it's pretty much worthless.

DEMOCRACY IS FOR SUCKERS.
Barrack. Just because nobody else seems to have much of a clue.
Obama, but I'll consider voting for McCain if it comes down to him vs. Hilary. Maybe I'll even consider voting for him against Obama.

One thing people don't seem to get is that Obama isn't for universal health care quite the same way Hilary is...
Yes.
You know why?
Because...
It won't fukken work.
:'D
Well-- a lot of Hilary's ideas simply won't pass through Congress. The main one that scares me is "reduce military funding."

Slashing military funding to the extent that she wants to would mean discomfort, if not personal danger, to the troops already in Iraq. It would take much longer than a single presidency to make any meaningful cuts. More to the point, it could quite likely cause the entire state of Hawaii to completely collapse.

This is on top of the fact that Hawaii's welfare program is already RETARDED even by Democratic standards. Hawaii's homeless problem is caused in large part by drugs, which means that a fair amount of the homeless blow their state-given money on drugs, which means that no matter how much we give them, about half of the (fairly large) homeless population will continue to have more kids (so that they can get more money) and remain jobless by choice.

Granted, no liberal would be all that kind to Hawaii, what with our welfare and taxes, and the sheer concentration of military/naval bases here.