Gotta know something

Draconis Infidelium
If you haven't seen it, there it is.
Please post with your answer.

I really need to get a good gage of this...sorry if I'm being naggy.

Edit with rudimentary plot: Your continent of _____ is full of Dragons and Men that coexist peacefully. However, another race ____, on the continent over from you, ______, is quickly running out of fertility and land. So, they're coming to your area - but you don't want this to happen, because they're primitive, barbaric, greedy, etc. To add to the trouble, barbarians in the northern frozen wastelands of your continent are also running out of the same items, and need it desperately from you. Lacking a good sense of communication, they tend to raze and plunder towns for their needs - something else you may need to stop. You can choose to cause more chaos, help against the invasions, or pursue a path that gets you the safest.
I think this is OK. Please tell me if you think so in your post, thanks. >_>
For my honest opinion... it seems like it's still got a few flaws that would keep me from considering it as an RP.

1) You started this based on an idea, which is fine enough. Aim and I started Makai on the idea that OMGZ A DISGAEA RP WOULD ROOL, and went from there. However, then we went on to sculpt the direction of the RP's plot, the world the characters inhabit, the history that led people to their occupations. A character doesn't develop in empty space. Maybe you already have one of these that isn't expressed, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The key details, even if you don't have driving plot yet, are Settings (when and where) and history (why are dragons everywhere here? have they always been doing this?).

2) I... honestly don't think RPing a giant dragon with human intelligence would be that much fun. So far as I know, there hasn't really been anything to describe where they live, so I was envisioning a cave... as the only person, living in a cave and just randomly fighting other dragons, it's going to make kind of shallow substance for an RP.

Maybe it's just some problems you haven't covered in development yet. I'll wait and see what happens.
Yeah, I've yet to start on that.
For now, I'm just doing mechanics and building from there.
I don't like doing the plot first, working my ass off, and then having to kill it.
Thanks for the input anyways.
Most likely. I only won't join if is sucks, but if it at least average I'll join.
It probably won't be sucky, don't worry.
I won't LET it be.
Check out the plot edit...
Fair enough. My personal concern of RPing a giant dragon still stands, but it looks like you worked out a plot that'll allow people to build a character while providing the fuel for where the fighting is actually coming from.
The world of (Insert name here), a place of swords and sorcery where noble dragons soar the skies. Within this world are three nations:

(v'_') ~ A land ruled by a benevolent king, its valiant knights promote peace and honor throughout the lands. Long ago, the people of (v'_') formed a pact with the noble dragon race. The dragon and the humans form partnerships...Blah blah blah...

^('vv')^ ~ A militant land ruled by a cruel emperor. The people of ^('vv')^ have used cruel magics to enslave members of the dragon race. They use the dragons to attack other nations, increasing their territory and claiming valuable resources to keep their civilization from collapsing...Blah.

(-_-) ~ A barbaric race of humans from the far north. They pillage towns, setting villages aflame and capturing villages to force them into slave labor. Blah...

What I', getting at here is that you'll need some very strong background to make the RP world interesting. Create towns, military, blah blah. People need options. The "play as a dragon" angle is nice and all, but people will want to expand on the human characters as well, as that's what they know. Dragon and rider should be equals, ya know?

P.S. That crap up there is just random babbling. Just some ideas based on the plot stuff in your post.

Edit: As for Heat's concerns, perhaps characters could be part of some sort of military force...Dragon's could live specially built structures...Meh, really...A dragon can live where ever the hell it wants to. Picture this: Evil dragon with a mercenary rider. Their last benefactor couldn't pay, so they killed him and now reside in his mansion. The dragon ripped off the main doors and now resides in the parlor of the mansion.
yup yup yup. I've got a "norse" expert working on the stuff for me.
"Iscariot".
He's a personal friend of mine...
I'm working on ittt. XD

Quote (Hiko)

"Iscariot".
I'm working on ittt. XD

Ask him for the origin of the Ring of Nibalung. If he doesn't know it, he's not a Norse expert.
Nope. I don't even RP on this site, so whats the point on joining another?

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Hiko)

"Iscariot".
I'm working on ittt. XD

Ask him for the origin of the Ring of Nibalung. If he doesn't know it, he's not a Norse expert.

Kay.
When he's on.
hrm....
Only like 7 responses.
XD
Gonna be blunt here.

No.

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Hiko)

"Iscariot".
I'm working on ittt. XD

Here's his censored AIM answer.
He's Iscariot on the forum.

PleasureToKill** (12:17:07 PM): Uh.
PleasureToKill** (12:17:12 PM): It's Andvari's.
PleasureToKill** (12:17:23 PM): Loki gave it to Fafnir in exchange for killing his brother.
PleasureToKill** (12:17:40 PM): A CHALLENGER APPEARS
PleasureToKill** (12:17:43 PM): AND IS VANQUISHED

lolol pwnt

Another:
PleasureToKill** (12:20:07 PM): Oh, and FYI the correct modern english spelling is "Nibelung"
PleasureToKill** (12:20:22 PM): And that's still the German one, the Norse name is "Nifelung"

PWNT XD
Wrong. Loki gave the ring as part of a randsom for the life of Odin, Thor, and himself to be spared by an angry river god.
PleasureToKill** (3:36:34 PM): Noob.
PleasureToKill** (3:36:37 PM): That was the same event.
PleasureToKill** (3:36:57 PM): And it had nothing to do with an "angry river god".
PleasureToKill** (3:38:02 PM): Loki slew Otr, and so Regin and Fafnir said they would kill him. Loki takes the treasure of Andvari and covers an otter skin with it, and the ring is the last piece. He gives it to Fafnir, and Fafnir takes it all.
Odin and Thor were involved as well. There is more than one version, and this is the first time I have heard of the involvment of Regin and Fafnir. In the version I heard, Otr was a river spirit in the form of an Otter, which the trio of gods mistakingly killed for food. Enter angry father who demands enough treasure to cover the otter pelt in exchange for their lives. Loki delights in using cursed ring to cover tip of last wisker, knowing it will bring ruin to the river god.
I do say, this is one freaking weird argument.

Poor Hiko has to be the messenger boy. XD

And I've already joined. Supreme Draconic Assistant!
I love Norse mythology.