User's guide to teh internet

This is to be updated as I create a guide. If you have anything to add or edit please say so here :3.

Thisi s ment as a guide for internet usage.

EDIT: I must protect myself by includingthings in the win list that should not be there. These things have an unnatural radar that allows them to detect bad comments from INFINITY away.

TYPES OF INTERNETIZENS
This system goes by levels from severity (level 1 - level 5). Subtypes and even subsubtypes might be added.

1. The furry - Those guys who like anthro stuff. While everyone thinks all they do is look at furry pr0nz, that is only mostly the case. Subtypes are based on what kind of animal they like to be furry with most (Furry for fur, Scalie for reptiles, avian for birds, and other for anything else.) They also have a subsubtype for the animal that occurs to create the subtype (the most common is the fox).

Level 1 - The furry fan
This is a harmless anthro fan. They are still straight (at least we hope so), and still like humans more than furrys. They just think its a cool. They don't have a subtype most of the time, and you can hardly tell that they are there, unless you put a hat on them. You can tell if someone is a level 1 furry by putting an ear hat on them (a hat with furry ears). If it is fun, you have a harmless level 1 furry. Don't let these people go into denial, which can happen if you flame them for liking furrys. Furrys in denial get worse, and are ticking time-bombs until they explode and become level 3 and 4 furrys. But don't be fooled, this furry can jump straight to level 3.

level 2 - The furry fan connects to the community
This is like a level 1 furry, but they talk to other furrys. They don't go to the "fur conventions" and they are still straight and like humans more than furrys (at least sexually). However, there is a danger that they may get curious of the "yiff" that these people talk about. If that happens then you will suddenly be faced with an early level 3 furry.

Level 3 - The furry finds pr0nz
This furry is a bit awkward now. He has begun detaching from humanity. He now likes other furrys more than humans. However, the gay portion still hasn't kicked in. There is still hope to save them, however. It must be done with careful flaming and a pimp slap if you know them in real life.

Level 4 - Creepy
This is a creepy furry. They go to the furry conventions and might start just frequenting the gay/sickening protions of furry pr0nz sites. Its best to not try to do anything regarding their furryism, as they have turned to the yiff-side.

Level 5 - *barf*
I don't even want to think fo it, go away, dammit!

2. The Emo
Emo also goes for depressed, as shown in the lower levels. When dealing with emo people, do not make them depressed, for all they will do is go cry about it on live journal/my space/etc.

level 1 - Depressed
These are depressed people. Thats it, they are just sad.

level 2 - semi emo
Think level one, but goth

level 3 - Complainer
This emo has begun to show minor traits of emo-tism. They also have started to complain about their crappy life. IF you wish to confront a semi-emo, make them feel happy, even if it pisses you off to do so. Flaming them will only make them worse. Recovery is possible.

Level 4 - Emo
These are emo people to a lesser extent. They don't cut, but they do full blown day-by-day complaints and dress/act like an emo person. Recovery is not possible here, and the only thing you can do is try not to make it worse.

Level 5 - Hardcore Emo
Take everything you've learned from the internet about Emo people. This is it. OR alternativly, listen to this song.

Win (AKA good stuff)[b][/b]
RE:RN
4chan
WoW (Or else I will be destroyed by the demons)
Gamefaqs
Youtube
Counter strike (because of the Ninjas)
Caturday
Uncyclopedia
Shuryou

BULLSHIT (aka bad stuff)[b][/b]
runescape
fchan (unless your a furry)
Gaia online
Myspace
Anything not on the win list
your site
runescape
This site (this applies to anything)
Wikipedia
Windows

More to be added!
ALWAYS POST XD OR A SMILEY AFTER A JOKE/SARCASTIC REMARK!!! THis is a biggy, I almost got bannded from a site because people thought I was ebing rude and couldn't tell I was joking.

Quote (commondragon)

BULLSHIT (aka bad stuff)[b][/b]
runescape
fchan (unless your a furry)
Gaia online
Myspace
Anything not on the win list
your site
runescape
This site
Wikipedia

I see wat u did there...
oh that applies to any site I would post this on

How can anyone label WoW, gamefags and counterstrike as good, even as a joke?
Sites that should go on Win List:

NewGrounds >:
FaceBook. It owns MySpace's face by far.
DeviantArt
Urge to warn for beliefs... rising...
Cannot... misuse... powers!
*Struggles to keep his meager WarnHammer away from Common's head*
Wikipedia is win, you dolt.
Edited the Win list, because you missed one.
I'd just like to point out that Emo isn't really in 'levels'. It's Governed by the Shinji scale, with 1 Shinji being Shinji Ikari himself. Typical Emos range at around one millionth of a Shinji, with noticeable thresholds as follows. Note that one alone does not make an Emo, as all prerequisites must be true.

1,000,000/1 - Wannabe-Emo, AKA Wannab-Emo
500,000/1 - Listens to My Chemical Romance et al.
250,000/1 - Wears all black
125,000/1 - Wears make-up
62,500/1 - Cuts self
31250/1 - Wears long sleeves to hide cuts
15625/1 - Writes bad poetry
7812/1 - Has a MySpace
3906/1 - Has a MySpace that ends in 666 and/or 13
1953/1 - Distances self from others, except online
976/1 - Vows to remain single, for whatever reason
488/1 - Actually looks set to achieve the above
244/1 - Distances self from others, even online
122/1 - Won't commit suicide, as he/she believes him/herself not worth killing by themselves
61/1 - Goes into an inner monologue at the slightest criticism
30/1 - Goes into an inner monologue without any real reason
15/1 - Doesn't wear black any longer, as he/she feels the stereotypical person he/she dresses as shouldn't be brought down by his/herself.
1/1 - Shinji Ikari

[EDIT] Also, you got WoW wrong. Should be in 'Bullshit'. And fchan should be in Win.

[EDIT2] Also, Windows goes in 'Bullshit'.

[EDIT3] Oh, and RERN obviously goes in Win.
Windows should not be there at all- what does it have to do with the internet?!

Quote (Nalerenn)

I'd just like to point out that Emo isn't really in 'levels'. It's Governed by the Shinji scale, with 1 Shinji being Shinji Ikari himself. Typical Emos range at around one millionth of a Shinji, with noticeable thresholds as follows. Note that one alone does not make an Emo, as all prerequisites must be true.

*XD long thing*

[EDIT] Also, you got WoW wrong. Should be in 'Bullshit'. And fchan should be in Win.

[EDIT2] Also, Windows goes in 'Bullshit'.

[EDIT3] Oh, and RERN obviously goes in Win.

Thanks for the Emo scale

WoW Steals souls, and the WoW zombies will keel me if I put it in bullshit

Counter STrike has ninjas, and they will murder me

As for fchan, read the ( ) please.

RERN is in Win, editing o be clear

@zero: It has everything

EDIT: Basicly, some of these things are in there for my protection, plus counter strike looks a teeny bit o' fun (even with teh learning cliff), tho I never played it myself.

Quote (commondragon)

Level 5 - Hardcore Emo
Take everything you've learned from the internet about Emo people. This is it. OR alternativly, listen to this song.

I personally prefer this song.
I try to do something and I end up embarrassing myself...

Please stop posting, or can a mod lock/delete this topic please.

(Note from PA: Done.)