Fiction...maybe?

http://204.157.1.121/~n/news.bbc.co.uk/2/h...6483897.stm.htm

What the heck is happening? People dropping dead and worshipping an imaginary prophet? Sound pretty familiar?
Wait what? oO

Sure this site isn't satire or something?

Quote ()

Local newspapers have reported aditional information leaked from the police which talks about hundreds of deaths across several other countries.

This doesn't sound very likely. I'm guessing satire.

Otherwise we might get our perfect world after all

Edit:

Lol, you look at the url. It isn't BBC's server. Obviously false.
Yeap...you noticed really quickly! Everyone else started running through the streets away from their desktops and started pissing themselves!
Would be kinda interesting if it was true, mind you.

Then again, I guess the RIAA would be after Kira to help crack down on music piracy ;;>_>

Quote (Nalerenn)

Then again, I guess the RIAA would be after Kira to help crack down on music piracy ;;>_>

Althoug on teh bright side they might anoy Kirra so much that he kills the RIAA, since downlowading music isn't a crime.
the moment I saw the numbers I knew it was fake.

I didnt click

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Nalerenn)

Althoug on teh bright side they might anoy Kirra so much that he kills the RIAA, since downlowading music isn't a crime.

Yeah, when somebody makes a song, and wishes to sell it, and you get it anyway without buying, it sure isn't stealing it from him.

Everybody knows downloading music is illegal unless the artist has given permission for people to do so. It's just that you can't be caught, but it doesn't change if it's legal or not.
However, if you've purchased the CD the track is from beforehand, I think it might be legal ... I'm not sure.

Quote (Nalerenn)

However, if you've purchased the CD the track is from beforehand, I think it might be legal ... I'm not sure.

I'm not sure, but I would think so.

Surely, you have not actually bought the very plastic CD, but the rights to listen to the music on the CD? It shouldn't matter in what form you listen to the music, as long as you have paid for it.