WHO whould YOU kill?!

Lets just say, that if you had ONE chance to kill ANYONE and not get charged for murder or whatever, WHO would it be? for me, i'd either be jack thompson, or bush........it's a HARD choice for me.
You.
Twi, for raeping me.
I'd say Darkrai, just because of the sheer amount of epic fail he produces every time he posts. I mean, Twi's one of the hardest working ones in the RN community, plus he brought us Hootey and a ton of the website, and darkstar's not that mean and bad to the people, compared to Darkrai.
You.

Yeah, you. The guy reading this post. Not that other guy that happens to be reading it as well as you, YOU.
This kid in my school who annoyed me every day for the past 5 years.
I got sick of him and started making future plans for... insurance. <<
No one at my school, even the people that i hate.
they're too much fun to antagonize.

A girl who has made my life miserable since kindegarden. Then, when I finally didn't need to be in her classes since I was in high school... SHE F&*KED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIENDS!!! Among other things. But thats probably most mentionable.
The goatse guy.
Nalerenn.

...as if you even had to ask. Of course, I'll do it regardless of getting caught/ charged with murder, or going to jail or whatnot. I don't really care, since they're a small price to pay.

It's not like I'd be in the wrong, anyway. It's not 'revenge', it's 'justice'.
I dunno. I'm pretty well-off, and there's really no one I'd like to murder. The grade 9s this year are the fruitiest things since Gushers, yes, especially when they try to act black. You ever hear an eight-year-old try to do a deep voice? Magnify that.

Of course, this is nothing some vigilante justice wouldn't fix. A ninja mask, a top hat, a cardboard tube, a semi-vicious beating in some dark alley. Problem solved; the kid'll be sent to the madhouse just for recounting the experience.
I'd murder God for taking away my right testicle.
Darkrai. Im going to need therapy after what he posted. Heck, they might even give me a medle for killing him.

Quote (Shuryou)

I'd murder God for taking away my right testicle.

Good luck with that one, Shur.
*approves*

Quote (Zolem)

Darkrai. Im going to need therapy after what he posted. Heck, they might even give me a medle for killing him.

I'd also like to add in my ex. For obvious reasons.
So would I, mate, so would I...
>>
<<
Not amused.