Jesus & FastShot.EXE

NetOperator:

Jesus

Bio:He has 14 years and his attitude is like,a little bit arrogant but hes not that evil,his navi is FastShot who is a big friend of Jesus (off:sorry for my bad english).

Look:Green eyes,small fangs,black hair,red shirt with FastShot´s emblem and dark blue jeans.

PET:Its a red PET with map (like every PET) just that this one says where is the nearliest place to jack in (like the PET of Lan in Megaman Network Transmission).

NetNavi:

FastShot.EXE

Element:Normal/Null.

Bio:Arrogant Navi but at least it knows (and follows) "The Rules of Internet",he has respect for the NetPolices and his job.

Dislikes:Injustice,"bad guys" and non-respect for the NetPolices.

Look:Its a navi like a cowboy but its more faster than a normal cowboy navi.

Chips:Airshot,Cannon,Vulcan 1,Mini Bomb 1.

Custom Weapon:Fast Gun - Theres a gun attached to one of FastShot arms,it acts like a rapid-fire buster but it can only affect the first 2 panels and it cant move until the attack is over so it only attacks the first 2 panels of only 1 vertical column.

Signature Attack (60/60)

15 (30 points) Normal/Null,10 Pull,20 Break,2 TCD.

Western Hero.

He quickly gets out of the arena and it comes back with a horse hitting the enemy.

Emblem:A cowboy hat with a gun in his side.

OFF:I hope i did it right,and if theres a error ill try to fix it.
Please look at the Registration Rules again.

Use this structure for your registration (as seen in the Registration Rules):

Operator
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
PET Modifications:

NetNavi
Name:
Subtype:
Appearance:
Personality:
Custom Weapon:
Signature Attack:
4th Chip choice:
NaviCust choice:

Overall your descriptions are very short, they need to be at least 3 sentences long. These two are your characters, put some time into their descriptions.

FastShot is missing a Subtype, and you can only choose his 4th battle chip. Every navi gets a Cannon, Shotgun, and RageClaw1, no exceptions. You also need to choose his second NCP (also in the Registration Rules)

FastShot's custom weapon cannot have any special effects (until you purchase upgrades). It is simply a single target weapon. RERN does not fight in a grid like the battle network games, it is an open world much like the "Megaman NT Warrior" cartoon.