ZX Advent!!

muhahaha!! Here's my talk about ZX:A~

-First thing, the Wapanese voice acting freakin rocks, but the quality isn't that great
-The game play feels only slightly better than ZX
-The guardian models feels more like "ver 1.5"
-If you want to feel a different/better version of the guardian models, go use Ashe. She has all the new charge attacks while Grey have all the old ones from ZX. (EX: Grey's Model F charge shot is the fireball/firewave attack. Ashe's Model F charge shot is shooting a powerful explosive that could do MASSIVE damage if it hits right)
-The game feels bit on the short side, but that's me power-playing through the game
-Model ZX isn't the secret model. There's another secret model I have yet to discover...
-There's only two difficulty, Beginner and Expert, no normal. Beginner is WAY WAY too easy while Expert is quite difficult and a big leap from the beginner mode.
-As we expected, most of the boss copy models are mostly for puzzle use.

Basically, if you loved ZX, or though ZX lacked something. ZX:A would feel just right

If you wanna ask more, go ahead :3
Already played it. Got all Models copied and all bosses, including Model ZX. It's a fun game. As you say, the boss copies are really just for puzzle use and to get through specific levels. But some of the Models are used for the same. I did play in Easy though. Silly Japanese and me not knowing which button to press. Easy really IS easy.

About your 'hidden' Model, there are THREE bosses I have yet to defeat in the game... Prometheus, Pandora (although I'm merely guessing I have those two) and another one who's identity might be kept hidden for spoiler. Don't know if you know his identity yet, Goroke, but others would prefer him hidden...

As for the anime scenes... They are different depending on which character you take. Ashe and Grey don't even know each other in the game. Oh, and a small note... If you play as Ashe, you'll meet up with Vent eventually. If you play as Grey, you'll meet up with Aile. Just a heads up. Your ZX Model form will depend on them, because in this game Model A merely COPIES them. You don't get the Models from them anymore.

Anyway... That's my talk about it...
Haven't played the game, but I know a lot about it's stuff.

And I still don't like Model P's Duck-Bill. D:<

Quote (Shuryou)

Already played it. Got all Models copied and all bosses, including Model ZX. It's a fun game. As you say, the boss copies are really just for puzzle use and to get through specific levels. But some of the Models are used for the same. I did play in Easy though. Silly Japanese and me not knowing which button to press. Easy really IS easy.

About your 'hidden' Model, there are THREE bosses I have yet to defeat in the game... Prometheus, Pandora (although I'm merely guessing I have those two) and another one who's identity might be kept hidden for spoiler. Don't know if you know his identity yet, Goroke, but others would prefer him hidden...

As for the anime scenes... They are different depending on which character you take. Ashe and Grey don't even know each other in the game. Oh, and a small note... If you play as Ashe, you'll meet up with Vent eventually. If you play as Grey, you'll meet up with Aile. Just a heads up. Your ZX Model form will depend on them, because in this game Model A merely COPIES them. You don't get the Models from them anymore.

Anyway... That's my talk about it...

I really think [Spoilers] [[color=white]Prometheus and Pandora could be the hidden model, because you saw ****** taking their DNA copy. But that's just my idea.[/color]] [/spoiler]

Hard mode will definitely satisfy you if you didn't like Easy mode. The enemy and boss will have NEW MOVES!!! woot!~!
Already started on a Hard Mode save. Haven't finished Easy Mode yet. I can quickly do it and tell you what the new model is... >_>

Also... In my opinion... Ashe > Grey.
No one has yet to find out what the new model is...But I have a feeling that it could be Model A upgrade for some reason o_o;;
...I don't think there's a new model...
I'm fighting the last boss as I write this. He has become, and I quote, a 'kami'. Also known as... God. I don't even know how to damage him.
Use Model A to lock on all the things around him. Spam that **** until he drops from the sky and attack him with preferable Model (ZX IMO)

EDIT: Nah, there HAS TO BE. After you get all the models, you see that little space right there!!!