Which street fighter series is the best?

Well I've been bitching with Zanzo about this topic for a long while, personally I find that Street fighter Alpha III is my favorite. Lemme Know your opinions!
Street Fighter I was the origin of Sagat...

Street Fighter II made him use Muay-Thai, which is much cooler than what he was doing, and also introduced many characters that worked a good bit better than in I. It's so classic.

Street Fighter III has some really original characters who don't get nearly enough spotlight, but really do deserve it. The sprite-work is also amazing and awesomely fluid. The select screen music is repetetive, but awesome. It has Q and Dudley.

Alphas are good too, of course, but I don't find them outstanding in any particular aspect.

Er... tough choice, but I think I'll go with Street Fighter II. I mean, come on. Street Fighter II! : D

By the way, didn't you forget Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game? XD

*is shot*
Ughh, i despise street fighter III, it left out almost every character! Ryu and ken were in there yes, but chun li and akuuma werent added until waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later! The fighting system was cool and all, but YOU CANNOT HAVE A STREET FIGHTER GAME WITHOUGHT CHUN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! you ever hear of a megaman game without rock? No! She is the peanut butter in the sandwhich of fanservice, chunky and filling.
Sorry but i have to go with alpha 3 on this one he practicly said everything i was going to say already

Quote ()

Ughh, i despise street fighter III, it left out almost every character! Ryu and ken were in there yes, but chun li and akuuma werent added until waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later!
Well what i like most about sfa3, not one but TWO hot schoolgirls!
lol thats a very valid point
They didn't really "leave out" characters. I mean, they'd remade the game a bazillion times! Why would they put in all the same characters again? There are very few producers that would see that as a sensible move when they already have Alpha III bringing everybody else back. Besides, come on! You've got a ninja and a breakdancing African girl! Who needs Chun-Li? XD

Even if she does have a loincloth and a Spinning Haro Kick. >.>
Now, street fighter 1 was a fun game, but ADON IS A CHEATING SUNNUVAH BITCH!!! My god he's cheep >.> I spend one quarter getting to him, and an entire dollar to lose to him over eight rounds!!! Now it was easy to cheat, just feirce kick 'em 3 times and they go down easy, hehehe
Street Fighters EX2 Plus. Because I got the name Area of that game.
Street fighter II Hands down
I neveh played them. ;__;
I think Dead or Alive Extreme Two owns all of them.
MUST...GET@!@!!!