Fresh meat in here

Hey, all. I'm Uri, though you can go ahead and call me whatever you feel like. I've been getting super into Battle Network lately, primarily as a nostalgia trip thing, and this seemed like a fun place to come and kinda vent that in RP form.

I hope I get the chance to mess around with all of you, y'all seem like a nice bunch of laid back dudes.
Welcome to the board! If you need any help making a character or figuring out systems, don't hesitate to ask or stop by the chat.
Might have some issues with the chat, actually. Java doesn't seem to be doing what I want it to do right now.
I approve of both your Seraph avatar and your line-dancing skeleton shenanigans...you'll fit right in here.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard the board, always nice to see fresh meat new faces around the board.
Welcome welcome, as Heat and Sage said, always great to have new faces, particularly when they have so many. Still, welcome, hop into chat or feel free to ask if you ever have any questions.
Heya, and welcome! the chat only plays nice with an older version of java, if I recall right. I believe most folk who use it keep the latest version that it worked with active, for that purpose. If you ask around, I'm sure someone will be able to help you sort it out.

Reason I say is, if you've ever got any questions or you want to grab someone's attention, or generally pick brains, the chat is the place to do it.

Anyhow, welcome tot he forums, and here's hoping you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to RERN! Concerning the chat, I'm currently using version 1.7.0_65 (version 7 update 65), if that helps.
Also feel free to PM us if you have questions.