It's been 3000 years... Not really, but..

Okay, cheesy as hell Pokemon title, I know, but I couldn't think of anything that didn't make me sound overdramatic. I don't want to sound overdramatic, I just want to come on and tell everyone (well, everyone who was on here when I was, I suppose) that I've come back to just say that I'm sorry for all the stupid shit I've pulled over the timespan I've been on, pissing off a lot of you guys in the process, and I dearly apologize for that. I hope a 15 year old's words are more trustworthy than a kid's.

To those who don't know me, I'm RedMageCole. I don't know how infamous I am, I won't be surprised if a lot of you tried to forget that I existed, so this is kind of for you guys as well, incase you've forgotten about me. To make it short: I was an absolute, complete dumbass. How much of a dumbass was I? I joined when I was 10 years old. Ten. That should kind of explain it all right there. I don't remember much of the other idiotic shit I pulled, but if I remembered, I tried to rejoin and say I was sorry, but I was only like, barely 13, so I was still a kid at heart.

But now that I've grown up some more, probably still not old enough for this site, I just wanted to come on and say that I'm sorry for all I've done. I know, apologies probably can't make up for what I've done, but I want to apologize anyways. As for rejoining the site, I think I might, but considering everyone might be overleveled and I do NOT want to go back to BlazeMan (his name was, I think?) or HarpoonMan, I might be unable to. That, or you guys will still hate my guts, and I'd rather make sure everyone else is happy.

Thanks for putting up with my shit until I left, guys. You're all awesome, and I'm sorry.
Well, I am not sure I knew you. But I will forgive you for whatever it is you did.

Quote (Azureink)

Well, I am not sure I knew you. But I will forgive you for whatever it is you did.
Strange, because I think I remember you. I guess maybe I'm overexaggerating how bad I was, or then again...
Well, you're a new face to me, so, welcome, in that sense. I still consider myself something of a newbie here, compared to many of the others, but I guess I should stop saying that, a little... I think I've been playing at least a year now... maybe? Who knows, I don't check, hehe.

I don't know how long you've been away for since you checked back, but chances are there's been some major changes to some of the rules and systems since you were last active, so make sure to take a squiz over the rules again and refresh yourself!

As for levelling of characters, it shouldn't matter that any of your pairs are particularly low, since most of us have multiple pairs at various stages of development; my newest pair, for example, are only just started.

At any rate, welcome, and welcome back. I've always felt that social maturity and age are not linked; gaining years doesn't necessarily make one more mature, and likewise, not having enough doesn't always mean you aren't; if you're sensible and friendly in the way you talk, act and play here, then I'm sure you'll be more than welcome, regardless of whatever may have happened in the past.

-Rogan
I think I will take a look at the rules, because honestly, I'm considering coming back. I've improved a lot with RPing as well as actually paying attention to the rules and regulations, and just not being an asshole in general. Not to mention, I'd like to see everyone again. I remember a lot of awesome people when I was here. (Azureink, I'm looking at you, I swear to god I knew you... Didn't we take a mission together, and the third person helping us ended up failing the mission for us?)

Thank you for the welcome, though. I do agree with gaining years not making someone mature, though I do feel that one who is younger is taken less seriously? I don't know how you guys have changed over the years either, so... I'll try my best to be a good person as I am now today, though.

Maybe I'll make a new Operator+NetNavi later tonight, once I shelf my current ones. Who knows?
I do not know you, since you were here while I was gone...but I forgive you anyway.

So by all means come down and RP! It'll be grand and such.
Heh, alright, I'll try my best. Hopefully everyone else will be fine with that.
After looking through my notes. Oh yes, now I remember you. You piloted Blazeman before and were with SINN, Sparks, and Lucia for the whole Viral Purge in Netopia.

SINN has changed into DragonierMan now, do to plot, but Sparks and Lucia are still around. DragonierMan and Sparks are currently on a mission together.

Quote (Azureink)

After looking through my notes. Oh yes, now I remember you. You piloted Blazeman before and were with SINN, Sparks, and Lucia for the whole Viral Purge in Netopia.

SINN has changed into DragonierMan now, do to plot, but Sparks and Lucia are still around. DragonierMan and Sparks are currently on a mission together.
Those were good times.. It was really fun, especially when everything went wrong. Hopefully (if I actually get to your levels) we could do it again sometime?
Sure.

Late, but felt necessary.