Leon and Ayumi

Birth Name: Leon Tjekian

Appearance: Roughly six and a half feet tall. He currently wears his brown hair short, slightly longer on the top. When he actually combs it, he combs it to the right in a professional appearance. When he doesn't comb it... it looks like bed head, going every which way, and sometimes in mildly humorous poses. Leon is a wide man, likened to a life size teddy bear or a refrigerator by his navi.

He likes wearing straight leg bluejeans and a hooded sweatshirt. He has accumulated a wide assortment of hoodies, so he can wear them almost for two weeks straight without repeating one... although he often times wears the same hoodie two or more days in a row. He also wears a black leather belt with a custom clasp on it, mostly for looks. He wears high-top sneakers to help make his feet look smaller.

Personality: Fairly self-conscious and randomly timid, he enjoys tinkering with electronics and his PET. He tends to work worse in large groups or with people he doesn't know, however once he befriends someone he is there for them even during the worst of times. Likewise, once someone is truly on his bad side, they feel the full and unrelenting sting of his satirical nature. His character flaws are his highly sarcastic and satirical nature and his generally lazy attitude when it comes to doing actual physical labor.

Background: Leon was an incredibly smart student, although not particularly driven or interested. He graduated at 18, and began studying how to build PETs and how to customize Navi's at the local university. He found this extremely intriguing, and being the first time he really applied himself, graduated with a 4-year degree in less than 3. This gives him an uncanny ability to customize his PET and Navi. Also, having knowledge in programming and how the net works he has a very low ability to hack security cubes, although he rarely, if ever, uses it (only for plot purposes, not to gain access to people's e-mail/HP's).

PET Modifications
1. Internal Air Circulation- Taking a cue from game systems of the past, Leon has added two small but high circulation fans to the chassis of the PET, keeping the internal workings of the PET cooler and also blowing air over the operator's hands to keep them cool and sweat free.

2. Overdrive- By increasing the power usage of the PET, Leon can increase the processing power by up to 300%. This mode may cause the PET to crash, internal circuitry to fry, or the Navi to stop responding. It also increases the heat output by roughly 400%, risking serious damage to the chassis of the PET.
-This is for fun plot purposes, and has no effect in-battle unless explicitly stated in a sigatk-

Name: Ayumi
Element: Elec
Type: Break

Appearance
Normal:Ayumi is a short and petite female Navi, with long blond hair. The hair is curly in the front, and lays straight in the back. She is a light blue color, with golden gloves, boots, and a belt. She also has orange pinstripe-like lines running from her neck down the outside of her arms to her gloves, from her gloves, along the inside of her arm and down her sides to her belt, and from her belt down the outside of her legs to her boots.

Personality: Ayumi is very energetic and outgoing, much the opposite of her operator. She is a bit bi-polar though, and can go from loving to hating in a matter of seconds. Having a bit of a complex about being a hand-me-down Navi, she is also obsessed with becoming stronger and proving to herself, Leon, and everyone else her worth as a Navi and as a woman.

Background: Ayumi was originally a Normal Navi named Mia that belonged to Leon's classmate Jon. When Jon bought a new Navi, he asked Leon if he wanted to have Mia, as Leon had been unable to afford a new Navi since he was 12. Leon took the Navi and modded her extensively, changing her name to Ayumi. She developed a slight inferiority complex from being a hand me down though.

Custom Weapon: A large Electrified hammer, which she calls Mjolnir after Thor's legendary hammer. While nowhere near the power or size, this hammer is as tall as she is possessing a huge top, which gives it the power to break some rather hard objects. Her buster has been adapted to give her the strength to lift the hammer, rendering it unable to fire shots. Chip data can still be sent through her body though.

SigAtk
Pinball Dreams: Ayumi uses her brute strength to hit an enemy into up to two other enemies/objects, causing damage to everything involved.
Deal 60 damage split in any way between 2 or 3 enemies. Cannot be used it there is only one enemy and no objects to hit them into. 4 turn cooldown.
Love the new Sig attack.

Remove the starting Cannon chip, then choose your "legacy" items from RECN.
Haha, stupid crappy copypasta job.

I thought I edited it for what I wanted... hmm....

Hope I didnt edit someone elses topic accidentaly >_> -dies-

Anyways, I'll take the following.

Carry-overs:
2 Navicust Ups, 1 speed up.

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1