Hello everyone!

Hello, I'm an artist who was always a fan of fan-made navi's and the concept of net navi's in the MMBN series (and as of course, the series itself), out of curiosity I did a Google search for a MMBN RP and came across this forum, I've read most all of the rules for registration, set up, as well as how other things work and though I'm still learning, I've decided on joining in.

I've been in RP's before, but none this organized, I actually like the way things are organized as it looks like things would be a lot more stable, I'll probably ask from time to time when a signature move or passive is passable or not during creation.
Welcome. Be sure to join the chat if you need help. It will make everything easier and faster than just using the forum post system.
Welcome! Always good to see new members. As Azure mentioned before, stop by the chat (if you haven't already) to be able to talk with other members and ask questions in a more real-time fashion.

If you have any questions, or just want to bounce some ideas off people, don't be afraid to speak up. If something in the rules etc. doesn't seem to make sense, or just seems "off," let us know; we're pretty stable, but always trying to improve.

- Grim
I'm kind of amazed that people still look for places like this.

No matter though. Welcome to the site, and basically what Grim said.
Always nice to have another writer join, and an artist to boot! Woo! Welcome!
Nice, a new member! Pleased to meet ya!
ARTIIIIIIIST.

[Preys on hungrily for verification of self-worth]

Ahem, hello.
Welcome welcome, hope you have a good time and stick around!