A Fond Farewell

A moment of your time, if you please.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Rockman.EXE: Rogue Network has been a huge part of my life. Being a veteran of the Chaos Network days, this place was the very first online community I considered myself to truly be a part of. Though I didn't know much about the canon series, I discovered the site while doing a simple Google search for Megaman forums, and I was immediately sucked in. Over the years I've almost thought of the place as a second home, and I've made great friends with almost everyone I've met here.

However, in recent months, I've found myself wrapped up in other things, such as schoolwork, personal story writing, and regretfully, RE:RN has taken a back seat. So much so, in fact, that I feel as though I've lost my connection with my characters, and the world of RE:RN.

And so, I have decided that it's time for me to say goodbye and take my leave. I'll try to stay in contact with everyone, I'll be able to play with you all on Steam (I'm in the Steam group under the name The Great and Powerful Scanty), but I'm quite certain that this will be the last time I post on the site.

I'd like to request that Nitro, TNT, and Chris be made into NPCs, if the mods are willing. The characters (well, Nitro at the very least) have been with me since childhood, and I'd hate to see them simply fade away. In addition, this would allow those with FXP with him to still earn a potential cross.

In closing, I'd just like to say that I'll always have fond memories of the years spent here on RE:RN

-Link2125, formerly Nitro_Blaster, recently Ever So Nitro, and always the real Christopher Harper
Cheers, dude.
You were barely around and now you say good bye? Not cool D:
It's a shame to hear that you're not going to be around. HOWEVER: I'm going to advise you not to NPC your navi and SP for the following reasons:

1) It is pretty likely nobody else will use them, as is just the trend

2) You might discover that some day, when you find yourself sitting around with unexpected free time or misty with nostalgia, you want to come back and start RPing again

With that said, I bid you adieu!
Have a good one Nitro. See you around in the chat and such If we are ever on at the same time, and have a good adventure throughout life. I hope your inspiration comes back some day to play here, being a veteran is a fun honor to uphold over all this young whippersnappers.
Bye Nitro. Take care~
Goodbye and have fun doing whatever it is you end up doing. Hope to see you again someday.
Damn, sucks that you're leaving.

Hope to see you back someday!
Good luck.